Free smoke

J o o k

Re: My baby cousin recently told me she got an abortion..

Post by J o o k »

Lol yo it’s kind of provocative what you just said, at least for society, but it’s not wrong man.
Smile Now Cry Later

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

Big Moose wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 am I think part of it is turning from and making a mockery of religion and part of it is devaluing manhood and blaming masculinity for all the problems in the world

People lack meaning, identity and duty

I think that is the leading cause for the gender craziness as well as the mass shootings

In my nephews case I think he was overwhelmed by the sudden demand of manhood/fatherhood and didn’t want all the responsibility. Didn’t want to be a pillar of strength. Didn’t know how. So he changed into something he sees as a sympathetic figure.

The world will listen and help with the problems of a woman, or mentally ill man in a dress.

Nobody tryna hear the struggles of a young white straight man.
Religion and ideologies in general are just forms of social technology that emerge from the economic conditions of a given period.

Societies and the economic realities governing them aren't static things.

Less and less people give a fuck about religion because it's an outmoded form of social technology that's failing to deal with 2023 realities.

Gramsci > Peterson
Tommy needs to talk his shit
Smile Now Cry Later

The crisis of gender identity is essentially capitalism attempting to correct itself through the creation of LGBTQ identities that can be commodified and controlled.

"Neo-Masculinity" is also just another product of a system in decay and trying to correct itself.

A new economic paradigm will eventually take over, and with it, a new dominant form of social technology will come into being.

Anglo-Jewish Capitalism is dying.
Last edited by Smile Now Cry Later on Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile Now Cry Later

4reals
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Dex, we love you, but I for one don’t fuck with any of your opinions regarding this lol. I hope that’s okay man.
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

I’m confused at the relationship between capitalism and gender dysphoria. Pricing people out of homes? Or, people living above their means? How about make better life choices so you can live a better life? What happened to taking responsibility for your own life and not blame something or someone else for your malfeasance?

LGBTQ has been around for hundreds of years. It’s only recent that it’s exploded into what we have now. But what do we have now? We are memorializing mental illness. We are applauding the destruction of our youth. And we are welcoming the breakdown of masculinity.

But yeah, blame capitalism - the very foundation that allows you to post on this message board. Without capitalism, some people here have zero friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:04 am
Big Moose wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 am I think part of it is turning from and making a mockery of religion and part of it is devaluing manhood and blaming masculinity for all the problems in the world

People lack meaning, identity and duty

I think that is the leading cause for the gender craziness as well as the mass shootings

In my nephews case I think he was overwhelmed by the sudden demand of manhood/fatherhood and didn’t want all the responsibility. Didn’t want to be a pillar of strength. Didn’t know how. So he changed into something he sees as a sympathetic figure.

The world will listen and help with the problems of a woman, or mentally ill man in a dress.

Nobody tryna hear the struggles of a young white straight man.
Religion and ideologies in general are just forms of social technology that emerge from the economic conditions of a given period.

Societies and the economic realities governing them aren't static things.

Less and less people give a fuck about religion because it's an outmoded form of social technology that's failing to deal with 2023 realities.

Gramsci > Peterson
I've thought along these lines before.

I've never been atheistic, but i've been close and certainly been agnostic and rebellious/combative with the idea of religion over the years

And I thought man does not need religion to be moral. Man created religion and it reflected his own moral aspirations.

Im not so sure that is the case anymore. But set aside whether any religion is even partially correct, or if God even exists.

Most people on Earth are not nearly as intellectual or deep thinking as a Dex or even dare I say a Big Moose.

All men are not created equal. Not in physical form, mental capacity or moral virtue. Even if all religion is false, i think we may have lost sight of the value it has for the lower half of the population in terms of IQ. Or maybe it is only the bottom 25% that are the concern. Or 10%.

Same idea in terms of where people fall on the scale morally.

Take someone with an IQ lower than 85. That's nearly a fifth of the world's population which is a scary truth by itself. Now imagine that person also falls in the bottom 20% or so in terms of morality.

Might a story of a bearded sky god that EVERYBODY seemed to believe maybe keep those people in check? Might that be a good and necessary thing for humanity to survive?

Thats without even mentioning the feeling of belonging that has been lost. The feeling of brotherhood.

And thats without even worrying about the possibility of God actually existing.

People too dumb to grapple with and compartmentalize the idea are wondering if they are in the matrix. They test the boundaries. They don't believe anything matters. They're taught not to. That this world is a passing dream and nothing you do really matters. How could it with no after life, no judgement and no greater meaning? So they test the hypothesis and start merking npc's to see how the simulation responds.
Smile Now Cry Later

Resilient wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:48 amblame capitalism - the very foundation that allows you to post on this message board.
It's really not.

The internet began as a government/university collaboration during the Cold War.

Most of the technology you enjoy started off with military applications and was heavily government funded.

Capitalism comes along later, makes that technology its Intellectual Property, and gets all the glory

When in reality, it doesn't actually create shit.
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

All i know is anyone who says they know god knows only what someone else said about god, or they know god by the knowledge they gained and then interpretated with previous knowledge about god. Right? Everything you know about god youve been told. Right? You have never met god, you only know anything about god because you were told. If you were born in bhutan youd be buddhist not christian.... so god is what you're told.

So everyone only knows god as an idea. This is obvious as hell to me. Depends on where you were born

Ideas are not god. So forget what you know about god.
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

I’ve definitely met God. God is with me now brother.