NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

J o o k
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by J o o k »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:21 am
J o o k wrote:
Big Homey Urb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:03 am AI was different man

Kyrie cant carry no team - he’s always gonna be robin, while AI was built to be Batman.

Nigga was an animal on the court. Kyrie could neva


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AI was a nigguh that never won a championship so to say he carried a team is crazy. Carried them to mediocrity.
He carried the most bum ass team ever to the finals and lost to a stacked lakers team.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I mean he did it make it to the finals once in his career which is impressive and aside from having one of the best defensive big men to ever play the game with him, he didn’t really have a lot of other hands
Vulgar
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:34 am

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by Vulgar »

Like i said Kyrie ain't takin that Sixers team no where. Mutombo or not.
Zyc
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat May 27, 2023 1:51 am

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by Zyc »

J o o k wrote:
Big Homey Urb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:03 am AI was different man

Kyrie cant carry no team - he’s always gonna be robin, while AI was built to be Batman.

Nigga was an animal on the court. Kyrie could neva


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AI was a nigguh that never won a championship so to say he carried a team is crazy. Carried them to mediocrity.
I have no skin in this argument, but would you say Marino never carried the Dolphins because they didn’t win?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J o o k
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by J o o k »

Zyc wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:26 am
J o o k wrote:
Big Homey Urb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:03 am AI was different man

Kyrie cant carry no team - he’s always gonna be robin, while AI was built to be Batman.

Nigga was an animal on the court. Kyrie could neva


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AI was a nigguh that never won a championship so to say he carried a team is crazy. Carried them to mediocrity.
I have no skin in this argument, but would you say Marino never carried the Dolphins because they didn’t win?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s just a matter of opinion on what carried means I suppose. To me, it means carried to victory. It sounds like some folks are using it as carried generally as in they were just the best player on the team and won some games.
FlawdaWater
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 am

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by FlawdaWater »

Y'all act like AI wasnt putting 30 plus on Kobe Shaq n that stacked ass team. Kyrie can't even get 20 being guarded by Celtics guards none of which have as many accolades.
User avatar
Aby
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue May 30, 2023 8:52 pm

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by Aby »

Porzingas out tonight?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last nigga
FlawdaWater
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 am

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by FlawdaWater »

He might be. Al horford time then
FlawdaWater
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 am

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by FlawdaWater »

Aww man Luka cold with the white suit
User avatar
Big Homey Urb
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:30 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by Big Homey Urb »

Celtics different man

Got damn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J o o k
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: NBA Finals Predictions: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics

Post by J o o k »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:18 am Celtics different man

Got damn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bring out the broom tbh,
Celtics too deep,
Pause
Post Reply