RM Confessionz

xcalibur

RM Confessionz

Post by xcalibur »

First of all, my bad about being inactive. Just been distracted by life, and Discord shenanigans have cut into my RN activity.

I believe in being accountable for all your actions, so for that reason, I wanted to make a thread discussing every questionable/cringe/wrong post I've ever made, going way back. Others who want to admit to their own shit, like sucking Hibe's balls or losing a debate to Verb, are welcome to do so.

I'll start with what I already admitted, regarding our favorite chef, double ML. He had a feud with wyte boi, who I was cool with, and wyte had the idea for me to infiltrate ML on AIM and get dirt on him. I went along with it for the lolz, although over time I transitioned to just shooting the shit, but wyte went ahead and dropped the gems anyway. If you saw AIM quotes in someone's sig about Double admitting that Krissy Kris accused him of stalking her, this is the reason why. I may have gone a bit too far there, but the same could be said for lobotomy Lucy or molestation jokes! But anyway...

Back in the alley's heyday, there was this obsessed autistic faggot who was mad at pwnage, with an AIM name like anomaly1011010 or something, who later posted as IamaRocketMan (srsly not making that up). He was a fedora who tried too hard to be Psionic, basically. He tried to be some sort of Dark Lord of the Internet by "manipulating" me into being his "bitch" by telling me to post retarded rants/disses on his behalf. I played along with it, but only because I had my own ulterior motives and troll ideas, which ultimately didn't quite pan out. Looking back, I was being too subtle, I should've flipped the script on him; he didn't make me do shit, it was just bad execution on my part.

I remember Jesus Chris using that as ammo at the time, and that was another mistake, completely misreading that David Spade esque dork. When I finally went back & forth with JC, I did so with one hand behind my back, I didn't take him seriously, while he was trying his hardest to son me and really come at me. I totally misinterpreted the situation, playing around when I should've taken the gloves off. Later on, when that other RM royal yo momma 2nd/Malosovich started dissing, I handled that far better. As for the anomaly incel, I went after him when he posted in AEH later, which helps make up for it.

iconoclast was another alley heavyweight, and there was a time when I gave fake compliments, pretending to suck his balls as a form of mockery, or a "social experiment" or something. yea, that was pretty gay, and he was right to diss me, but then it leveled out. Something about the internet makes it easier to see ppl as bots or programs for you to push buttons on and see what happens, instead of real people.

Which leads me to my shitposts, mostly in AEH. There were times when I would say weird shit, like that thread asking if doods would suck a dick to bring their favorite rapper back to life, or I'd make Oursin-tier unfunny posts. One in particular was a thread about Invy's baggy jeans, and I said some shit like, Invy found a genie lamp and got his wish for baggier jeans granted, or something like that. It was really bad, maybe not as bad as that rihanna umbrellas post, but getting up there. It being AEH, of course they went in roasting. Some dude was like, oh man they shittin on xcali... but they didn't understand, I was embracing my inner verb/paper chase/(or that australian dood who made those random posts), just saying whatever nonsense I could think up, ignoring consequences, and seeing what would happen. It felt liberating to just not give a fuck, not care if they pointed and LOL'd, just flouting the norms and mores.

One time neezy dragged me into a text battle on another site, when I had no time or energy for it, so I bullshitted with a keystyle. The textcee running the battle just went off hurling insults at how it was beyond horrible or whatever, not seeming to get that I wasn't giving a shit and wrote my no-show verse in literally 1 minute, it started like: what up lame nice to meet ya, with hard bars I'll greet ya, something like that. It doesn't matter, but his attitude annoyed me, I wish I could track down him on whatever that site was, come nice in a battle, then shit down his throat. Really, anyone who's over 18 and still takes their textcee career seriously is an incurable faggot, which was another red flag for King Soule.

For the record, I was down with a text crew in my teens called Lyrical Empire, and I was respected. Shout out to our leader JuicyJAB, as well as Canibus CK, TLcash86, ENVYMYLIFE, ripthejacker, thugliferip2pac, dubbledragon, and the rest. I actually spoke to Canibus again shortly before AIM shut down, it was cool to get back in touch, and confirm each other as alive & well, he was doin well, workin and raising kids, that sort of thing. Btw, I'm not saying you CAN'T do text, I'm only dissing those who take that dead-end seriously. Because honestly, no one's going to dig up your ez-board verses from 2004 or whenever the fuck, no one cares how many RSTLs or tourneys you won. But ppl still bump Hibe & Point Game after their untimely demise (RIP) because rap is ultimately about music, not a contest to see how many lyrical spiritual miracles you can stack up like a spaghetti tower. If anything, you'd be better off speedrunning games, at least there's an audience for that on twitch!

Back to AEH, there was a thread where we were discussing Brokeback Mountain, and ppl were saying fuck that it's too gay. I made a post saying it seemed like a good film, then another later about how if it's too gay, that would put me off. Nimrod went off on me, making me out like a flip-flopping John Kerry or a spineless Jimmy Carter or something. I said I didn't know how gay it was exactly, then he countered saying it's "in the title" (that it's about gay cowboys). As I said AT THE TIME, how could anyone not know Brokeback Mountain was about gay cowboys? Obviously, but what I didn't know was how explicitly gay it was -- if there was too much bareback faggotry, that would put me off regardless of its other qualities. Then some dumb nigga (I forget who) responded saying "poor excuse homie, it's in the title" again, because he was too illiterate to finish reading the thread & my other response. No, I didn't flip-flop, and I wasn't desperate to fit in, I was no Holiday Styles. After all, I often sided with some of the most hated personalities, like jnyce, wyte boi, wez nilez, Ghet to name a few.

For the record, I watched Brokeback Mountain, shouting YEEHAW while balls-deep in Siiren, no just kidding. But I saw a stream of it, and honestly it really was a great film. They weren't gay for the sake of being gay, it played a narrative role, and the dreaded sex scene wasn't bad at all, because it was dark & covered up. Good shots, pacing, some genuinely funny scenes & feels. I dunno, I just got annoyed at the attack on my character, and how I was misconstrued. Then again, I'd been repeatedly heckling Nimrod, so I don't blame him for going after me whenever he saw an opening (although we were cool on AIM, since I'm not a lame who takes shitposting off the site).

That last point is why I used to dickride skrybemindz, cheerleading him in debates -- because he not only pissed ppl off, but was a direct rival to Nimrod. He was also fairly intelligent with a good ranting style, but I had to ditch him when he tried questioning the Theory of Evolution, wtf? Within that thread, I got into a misunderstanding over calling it the "theory of gravity" vs "the law of gravitation". I'll admit, comparing evolution as "just a theory" to gravity being "just a theory" was a little off-kilter, but I mean, have you not heard the phrase "theory of gravity" before? Teddy Breakfast came in there and said I had a sock for a head, all because of that misunderstanding, and for that he is a giant faggot who I would out-battle, out-debate, and kick the ass of anytime, and would fuck his bitch in front of him. Maybe I just hold grudges too long over nothing... but Psionic/Syllablex is still a bald, autistic loser who pretends to be a doctor on the internet, has a wikipedia tier intellect, and I would likewise destroy him in any category; he will also never, ever taste Lyme's pussy juice, no matter how many decades he spends stalking that Canadian netslut.

Dex knows this I think, but I made parody aliases of notable personalities, not just Diddles (RIP) but also Nimrod and Danny C. But really, those were some of my better posts, they went over quite well. 95% of the time I kept it real, and still do -- this thread is about addressing all the seeming exceptions I can think of.

Like I said up top, anyone else wants to get stuff off their chest, or reminisce, go right ahead! I might add more later if I think of it, but that covers most of it. Shout out to pwnage (despite the internal politics with that nerd jesus chris), and shout out to C-unit (despite ill rich bitching & snitching harder than I thought possible). Shout out to Nu-maan, wherever he's at, shout out to the lovely Sunstar, one of RM's best females, and everyone else who was cool.
Last edited by xcalibur on Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
cody

Re: RM Confessionz

Post by cody »

Edit
:mrgreen:
Smile Now Cry Later

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

I'll give this a thorough reading in a bit

For the record, you're a cool motherfucker

One of the last people here who doesn't trigger my cringe reflex. I'd actually fuck with you offline.

I really do believe you're sincere in your beliefs and principles. You've challenged me, Jook, and others before.
Tommy needs to talk his shit
Smile Now Cry Later

I have no real rm confessions of my own.

Everybody I 'wronged' deserved it.
xcalibur

Post by xcalibur »

cody wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:35 amEdit
caught it before the edit, you said you were on the 54th? floor, but afraid to go out on the balcony? not sure what that's referencing...
Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:39 am I'll give this a thorough reading in a bit

One of the last people here who doesn't trigger my cringe reflex. I'd actually fuck with you offline.

I really do believe you're sincere in your beliefs and principles. You've challenged me, Jook, and others before.
Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:44 am I have no real rm confessions of my own.

word, son. We've always been on a similar wavelength, in some ways, you're a more extreme, aggressive version of myself. Also, I rewatched The Godfather recently, and Michael Corleone was also very relatable and similar to myself. Perhaps you know where I'm coming from.
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Read the whole thing, good read. Nothing too crazy man, pretty clean record tbh.

Are you terminal? What made you write that out?
xcalibur

Post by xcalibur »

J o o k wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:58 am Read the whole thing, good read. Nothing too crazy man, pretty clean record tbh.

No, I'm alive & well, as I've said, I'm on meds for my condition, so I've got a new lease on life. It's just that these random incidents from my lengthy RM history accumulated in my mind, and it helps to put them into writing and out into the world. It just works somehow, and puts it in perspective.
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

xcalibur wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:08 am
J o o k wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:58 am Read the whole thing, good read. Nothing too crazy man, pretty clean record tbh.

No, I'm alive & well, as I've said, I'm on meds for my condition, so I've got a new lease on life. It's just that these random incidents from my lengthy RM history accumulated in my mind, and it helps to put them into writing and out into the world. It just works somehow, and puts it in perspective.
Good shit, glad you’re well and it is therapeutic to get it out.
Smile Now Cry Later

xcalibur wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:54 am
cody wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:35 amEdit
caught it before the edit, you said you were on the 54th? floor, but afraid to go out on the balcony? not sure what that's referencing...
Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:39 am I'll give this a thorough reading in a bit

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:44 am I have no real rm confessions of my own.

word, son. We've always been on a similar wavelength, in some ways, you're a more extreme, aggressive version of myself. Also, I rewatched The Godfather recently, and Michael Corleone was also very relatable and similar to myself. Perhaps you know where I'm coming from.
xcal = Michael

Dex = Sonny

Definitely the dynamic.

re: Sunstar

I was thinking about her not too long ago. Man.. Dex/Sunstar should've been a thing. She was beyond cool as fuck but vanished overnight like Rosa.

She actually dropped me a PM on the old GOGH site around 2016 while I was gone. I don't think she ever got my reply. That fucking sucked
straight_evil

Post by straight_evil »

I've been lying all this time. I am actually Double ML.