RM Confessionz

Aby

Re: RM Confessionz

Post by Aby »

Cire wrote:not really a secret if you were around at the time but I had really bad Anxiety/Depression when I did my KOTD battle with Wird. I thought it help if I did something outside my comfort zone. It really did help me in the long run. My knees were shaking the entire time though.

You wont find that battle on youtube anymore :(, someone requested all his battles to be removed from YouTube due to his newfound 'controversial' conversative views and didn't want his rap past to haunt him I think.

The night of the battle once it was over, a bunch of us went outside to smoke while Wird went to get his coat. Some random Montrealian french/canadian fuck walked up to us and asked if he could hit the J. Loe Pesci who was there started telling the dude in French to fuck off and that we didnt know him. Tough guy pulled a gun but Pesci was able to defuse situation. I could spot Avi Rex who was a KOTD guy clutch a bottle ready to clock dude before it got de-escalated. I was drunk/high and just stood there waiting to either run or stomp the dude. Nothing happened.

A few people that attended the battle knew me from RM and were cool as fuck to me before and after the battle. Cool ass dudes. I ended up hanging out with them after the battle and Wird ditched me to go hang out with Fresco and the other cool crowd at the battle.

Fun times.
lol damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ass shaker
TheWarchief

Post by TheWarchief »

Cire wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:16 pm

You wont find that battle on youtube anymore :(, someone requested all his battles to be removed from YouTube due to his newfound 'controversial' conversative views and didn't want his rap past to haunt him I think.
lmfao
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

man all the voting fraud in GRB's would have infuriated me

My one lil battle with Wird when I was learning to rap was pretty much my only taste of it

When I found out he was AIMing people to help him cheat I was shocked lol

I don't know if it's just being gullible but finding out someone is cheating in anything competitive has always really fucked me up.

From board games, to school tests, to sports, to ghost writers etc

I just can't wrap my mind around enjoying a "W" you KNOW you didn't earn

In my only short jail stint the boys demanded I be the banker in monopoly cuz nobody else could be trusted not to steal looooool

who the FUCK cheats at monopoly????

Its funny. Cheating pisses me off both the higher the stakes and the lower the stakes are. If its something that matters, you're cheating someone out of something important. If its a dumb board game or wateva, you're being dishonorable for the fuck of it and not even getting any reward.

I just dont get it. Maybe im autistic
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

A group of criminals would cheat at monopoly? Who knew?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Aby

Post by Aby »

Big Moose wrote:man all the voting fraud in GRB's would have infuriated me

My one lil battle with Wird when I was learning to rap was pretty much my only taste of it

I don't know if it's just being gullible but finding out someone is cheating in anything competitive has always really fucked me up.

In my only short jail stint the boys demanded I be the banker in monopoly cuz nobody else could be trusted not to steal looooool

Its funny. Cheating pisses me off both the higher the stakes and the lower the stakes are. If its something that matters, you're cheating someone out of something important. If its a dumb board game or wateva, you're being dishonorable for the fuck of it and not even getting any reward.

Cheating is a way to life tbh

Shit I got my Bachelors degree pretty much from paying the Coursera pro thing and from at the time there were twitter pages you could pay and have them do work

Ass shaker
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

God Aby wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:00 am

Shit I got my Bachelors degree pretty much from paying the Coursera pro thing and from at the time there were twitter pages you could pay and have them do work

This is why your patients be all fucked up man, a physical therapist that got his degree online smh
Aby

Post by Aby »

J o o k wrote:

This is why your patients be all fucked up man, a physical therapist that got his degree online smh
Lmao I’m talking about all the normal classes like math and science and all those core shits

Ass shaker
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

God Aby wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:30 am
J o o k wrote:

Lmao I’m talking about all the normal classes like math and science and all those core shits

Surrrre, nicca be getting his daily workouts off TikTok :lol:
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

fuckin Aby got his patients like :

is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
FlawdaWater

Post by FlawdaWater »

I cheat in Monopoly n always elect to be the Banker like why would I not use my position of power to make my life better? Your moral compass is holding you back.