Why do you exist?

J o o k

Why do you exist?

Post by J o o k »

What are you here for and what do you hope to accomplish before your lights turn out?
Smile Now Cry Later

Re: Why do you exist?

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

one day i woke up and just stopped thinking about this shit bro

the whole concept of life is stupid as fuck. we're here because two people fucked. beneath the appearance of an organizational principle to the universe, there's no rhyme or reason to this bullshit.

it's stupid.

stupid shit shouldn't be taken seriously.

so i don't take it seriously.

i'm here to have fun. it's no deeper than that. it doesn't need to be deeper than that.

i'm here to have fun and live stupid.

because you can't give me something as retarded as life and not expect me to troll the fuck out of that shit
Tommy needs to talk his shit
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

I’m here to help people who need it. Every day I try to make a stranger’s day better then it was before they met me. At the end of the day, I want people to look back (in real life not here) and be like “He was a good dude, and he did me right”.

Also, I’m here to have fun with my partner in crime aka wife. Live, laugh, and love - and the occasional punch in the mouth when my dinner’s cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
Zyc

Post by Zyc »

Right now feels like I’m here to exist for my family and then die wondering if I was here for something more

Otherwise it feels like I’m here to be a part of something important and I’d like it to be part of the downfall of our government and reshaping of a better world, but that’s a pipe dream and I’d just end up a statistic easily forgotten, so I’m mostly angry there’s nothing I can do to make a change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

Im here because life is interesting and i wanna see it through

I think hope can be a hindrance, psychologically.

Ive found that hoping can postpone your action... and the mind since its so good at playing tricks says the hope IS the action. So you continue hoping psychologically, instead of doing.

For example you are something or youre not. If you smoke youre a smoker. Hoping to quit, delays quitting. You can give it up right now, but our conditioning says its too hard to just quit, you need to do it slowly. So you hope all the while still smoking. Delaying the quitting over time to your own ideal. And smoking is so obviously stupid you shouldnt need hope. Its clear its unhealthy, a waste of money, killing you. But nope you hope to have time to quit. Sure you may eventually quit after a few months or weeks. Im just trying to show psychologically hope can delay the action.

Now, there may be situations where you can show how hope was beneficial, im just saying it also can postpone and delay. So hope to me has lost some of its romantic and sentimental value. And in seeing the truth of that, i dont find myself depending on hopes as much as i might have before

I also dont think that our existence needs any type of romantic reason. I think human brains are hard wired to ask questions, and we want there to be a reason. But want and necessity are two diff things. There doesnt need to be a romantic reason for life. Only humans want to label a reason, and in the search for a reason nobody is looking for the answer to be "fluke accident"... the hope is the reason is special and makes you go "wow"

Hope. The wanting for something to come over time that may or may never come. And im saying if you really look at it, it can be very pointlless and a psychological hindrance
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Smile Now Cry Later

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

these the last dayz get yours
Tommy needs to talk his shit
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:45 am one day i woke up and just stopped thinking about this shit bro

the whole concept of life is stupid as fuck. we're here because two people fucked. beneath the appearance of an organizational principle to the universe, there's no rhyme or reason to this bullshit.

it's stupid.

stupid shit shouldn't be taken seriously.

so i don't take it seriously.

i'm here to have fun. it's no deeper than that. it doesn't need to be deeper than that.

i'm here to have fun and live stupid.

because you can't give me something as retarded as life and not expect me to troll the fuck out of that shit
I like it man, very gen z and Roman Empire downfall feel. You go live your best life and fuck everything else bro!
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Resilient wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:41 am I’m here to help people who need it. Every day I try to make a stranger’s day better then it was before they met me. At the end of the day, I want people to look back (in real life not here) and be like “He was a good dude, and he did me right”.

Also, I’m here to have fun with my partner in crime aka wife. Live, laugh, and love - and the occasional punch in the mouth when my dinner’s cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s cute man, always a very grounded answer.
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Zyc wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:38 pm Right now feels like I’m here to exist for my family and then die wondering if I was here for something more

Otherwise it feels like I’m here to be a part of something important and I’d like it to be part of the downfall of our government and reshaping of a better world, but that’s a pipe dream and I’d just end up a statistic easily forgotten, so I’m mostly angry there’s nothing I can do to make a change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you should go full potential if you only get one time to do it man
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:33 pm Im here because life is interesting and i wanna see it through

I think hope can be a hindrance, psychologically.

Ive found that hoping can postpone your action... and the mind since its so good at playing tricks says the hope IS the action. So you continue hoping psychologically, instead of doing.

For example you are something or youre not. If you smoke youre a smoker. Hoping to quit, delays quitting. You can give it up right now, but our conditioning says its too hard to just quit, you need to do it slowly. So you hope all the while still smoking. Delaying the quitting over time to your own ideal. And smoking is so obviously stupid you shouldnt need hope. Its clear its unhealthy, a waste of money, killing you. But nope you hope to have time to quit. Sure you may eventually quit after a few months or weeks. Im just trying to show psychologically hope can delay the action.

Now, there may be situations where you can show how hope was beneficial, im just saying it also can postpone and delay. So hope to me has lost some of its romantic and sentimental value. And in seeing the truth of that, i dont find myself depending on hopes as much as i might have before

I also dont think that our existence needs any type of romantic reason. I think human brains are hard wired to ask questions, and we want there to be a reason. But want and necessity are two diff things. There doesnt need to be a romantic reason for life. Only humans want to label a reason, and in the search for a reason nobody is looking for the answer to be "fluke accident"... the hope is the reason is special and makes you go "wow"

Hope. The wanting for something to come over time that may or may never come. And im saying if you really look at it, it can be very pointlless and a psychological hindrance
I like it man, life as a verb