:mrgreen:
TheWarchief

Re: Jack Harlow goes #1 again

Post by TheWarchief »

who was saying that he can't go #1?
cody

Post by cody »

TheWarchief wrote:who was saying that he can't go #1?
The same people who are going to the Eminem fortnite concert
TheWarchief

Post by TheWarchief »

:lol:
Sir Bustalot

Post by Sir Bustalot »

say what you will about juggalos, they will fuckin get crunk at the fortnite eminem concert and have a blast

probably trash their rooms and tell their moms to fuck off while blasting the shit out of it on their stereos
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

Industry plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cody

Post by cody »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:07 pm Industry plant

Do your homework on him. There’s a reason I fuck with him

He’s been rapping since he was 12. Was recording mixtapes and known rapper in his school by 14. There’s videos online.. he started getting local clout and was touring all around Louisville making a name for himself locally.

He’s released like 5-6 albums already, and has a massive fan base in Kentucky. Anyone who has so much love in their hometown is not an industry plant in the way you are thinking.

His story is very hip hop, you can align it with Drake’s story.

Not only is he a good rapper, he understands the laws of power. He never outshines his master, that’s why he’s gotten as far as he has. He adapts to his environments.

He has staying power, superstar quality, is extremely relatable, and makes bangers.

That’s a next GOAT. He’s just getting started.
cody

Post by cody »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:01 pm say what you will about juggalos, they will fuckin get crunk at the fortnite eminem concert and have a blast

probably trash their rooms and tell their moms to fuck off while blasting the shit out of it on their stereos
Deeead, my little cousin is 10 in his “who the fuck are you I’m playing Fortnite phase”

He will be attending
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

cody wrote:

He’s been rapping since he was 12. Was recording mixtapes and known rapper in his school by 14. There’s videos online.. he started getting local clout and was touring all around Louisville making a name for himself locally.

He’s released like 5-6 albums already, and has a massive fan base in Kentucky. Anyone who has so much love in their hometown is not an industry plant in the way you are thinking.

Not only is he a good rapper, he understands the laws of power. He never outshines his master, that’s why he’s gotten as far as he has. He adapts to his environments.

He has staying power, superstar quality, is extremely relatable, and makes bangers.

I’m familiar with the story, it’s just not moving me

Why do you like him so much? His music is ultra pop and there’s no edginess to his music whatsoever.

I just hate overly manufactured sounding music where I can tell a label/producer literally handed him a song and told him not to fuck it up.

cody

Post by cody »

Big Homey Urb wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:43 pm
cody wrote:

I’m familiar with the story, it’s just not moving me

Why do you like him so much? His music is ultra pop and there’s no edginess to his music whatsoever.

I just hate overly manufactured sounding music where I can tell a label/producer literally handed him a song and told him not to fuck it up.

My taste is diverse. I’ll listen to a Backstreet Boys song, then listen to some Eric Prydz, then turn on some Sidhu Moose Wala, and then listen to some AZ and Little Brother, and then some Prince Royce, then some Tory Lanez. All within an hour. Not all the time though, but you get what I’m saying

Good music is good music, if I like something I like it. I also really like pop music. And I really love rap music.

I like his public persona. It’s refreshing, it’s relaxed. He’s just himself amped up for shock value, that’s the star power though. He’s not fake or pretends to be someone he isn’t.

I could relate to him cuz I went to school with kids like him.

And he got this lover boy thing going on, mixed into it.

Also career wise, if he ain’t hard then how can he make that type of music? Just like Drake, he’s establishing himself as a persona that people (or the youth) can relate to.. the youth boost popularity.. popularity means opportunities for money and power. And still making #1s. That sounds like potential GOAT shit

You didn’t like that track with Drake? Churchill downs
Last edited by cody on Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.