So we should talk about Beyonce

Sir Bustalot
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 9:20 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by Sir Bustalot »

yeah you gotta really get in there... With a spray nozzle while squatting
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
cody
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by cody »

:mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
Sir Bustalot
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 9:20 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by Sir Bustalot »

cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:44 pm:mrgreen:
not judgin ;) all good

i have zero actual drive to hang out with a young person lol

for me attraction is more than just visual and ive always found it hard to say just from pictures.
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
J o o k
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by J o o k »

Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:47 pm
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:44 pm:mrgreen:
not judgin ;) all good

i have zero actual drive to hang out with a young person lol

for me attraction is more than just visual and ive always found it hard to say just from pictures.
Have you ever dabbled in app or online dating?
cody
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by cody »

J o o k wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:53 pm
Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:47 pm
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:44 pm:mrgreen:


not judgin ;) all good

i have zero actual drive to hang out with a young person lol

for me attraction is more than just visual and ive always found it hard to say just from pictures.
Have you ever dabbled in app or online dating?
Last time I was ever on an app was 2016

I know about younger men becuz I’m older than my husband :P
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Smile Now Cry Later
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:11 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:33 pm i feel that way about men

there is only a small percentage of men who look good past 40, god bless them btw cuz lawd knows

there is a larger range of men between the ages of 25-30 that look better though and less damage, strong lover boys
I think I got a daddy fetish because a silver fox who keeps himself in shape is sexy as hell to me

If 30 year old women can snag the Al Pacino's and George Clooney's I feel like there's still time for me to be some rich old handsome fag's trophy twink
Tommy needs to talk his shit
Sir Bustalot
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 9:20 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by Sir Bustalot »

J o o k wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:53 pm
Sir Bustalot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:47 pm
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:44 pm:mrgreen:
not judgin ;) all good

i have zero actual drive to hang out with a young person lol

for me attraction is more than just visual and ive always found it hard to say just from pictures.
Have you ever dabbled in app or online dating?
Yeah for like 20 yrs. I was online dating before the internet
is it not true that division causes conflict?

REBAL shaped like an EAGLE

nawmchomksy?
J o o k
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by J o o k »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:08 am
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:33 pm i feel that way about men

there is only a small percentage of men who look good past 40, god bless them btw cuz lawd knows

there is a larger range of men between the ages of 25-30 that look better though and less damage, strong lover boys
I think I got a daddy fetish because a silver fox who keeps himself in shape is sexy as hell to me

If 30 year old women can snag the Al Pacino's and George Clooney's I feel like there's still time for me to be some rich old handsome fag's trophy twink
This shit rubs me the wrong way man, no money is worth an old nigguhs cock and balls down my throat
cody
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 5:05 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by cody »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:08 am
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:33 pm i feel that way about men

there is only a small percentage of men who look good past 40, god bless them btw cuz lawd knows

there is a larger range of men between the ages of 25-30 that look better though and less damage, strong lover boys
I think I got a daddy fetish because a silver fox who keeps himself in shape is sexy as hell to me

If 30 year old women can snag the Al Pacino's and George Clooney's I feel like there's still time for me to be some rich old handsome fag's trophy twink
hot dads >
:mrgreen:
J o o k
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Re: So we should talk about Beyonce

Post by J o o k »

cody wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:48 am
Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:08 am
cody wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:33 pm i feel that way about men

there is only a small percentage of men who look good past 40, god bless them btw cuz lawd knows

there is a larger range of men between the ages of 25-30 that look better though and less damage, strong lover boys
I think I got a daddy fetish because a silver fox who keeps himself in shape is sexy as hell to me

If 30 year old women can snag the Al Pacino's and George Clooney's I feel like there's still time for me to be some rich old handsome fag's trophy twink
hot dads >
Did you call?
Post Reply