Free smoke

Big Moose

Re: My baby cousin recently told me she got an abortion..

Post by Big Moose »

When my nephew who is 9 years younger than me and more like a brother to me than his dad suddenly decided to be a woman a couple years ago in his mid 20’s with two young kids who have cystic fibrosis and told them they have to call him mommy now

There had been signs of him being gay or bi but I was blind to it. When he posted the first pic of himself as a woman without any caption I chalked it up as a joke.

When I realized the truth it was devastating. Felt like he died. Want to slap some sense into him but was also terrified of him killing himself.

Went to my old hard ass factory job for a 12 hour shift and tried desperately to put it out my mind but it came screaming back literally every 5 seconds and each time it was accompanied with agonizing pain in my chest

I’d never felt emotional pain so physically before and haven’t since.
Smile Now Cry Later

Post by Smile Now Cry Later »

Big Moose wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:45 pm When my nephew who is 9 years younger than me and more like a brother to me than his dad suddenly decided to be a woman a couple years ago in his mid 20’s with two young kids who have cystic fibrosis and told them they have to call him mommy now

There had been signs of him being gay or bi but I was blind to it. When he posted the first pic of himself as a woman without any caption I chalked it up as a joke.

When I realized the truth it was devastating. Felt like he died. Want to slap some sense into him but was also terrified of him killing himself.

Went to my old hard ass factory job for a 12 hour shift and tried desperately to put it out my mind but it came screaming back literally every 5 seconds and each time it was accompanied with agonizing pain in my chest

I’d never felt emotional pain so physically before and haven’t since.
I'm pro trans but that's fucked up on his part (I say his instead of her because I don't believe all trans identifying people are valid)

People who up and become trans as adults without any documented history of gender dysphoria are usually going through something.

Between drugs, drinking, my cousin dying, my ex blocking me, losing a job

There was a time I was going fucking crazy and thought I was a chick
Tommy needs to talk his shit
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

There is a mental health crisis and it’s only being exacerbated by all the nonsense going on today. This is clearly the end of times.
Smile Now Cry Later

J o o k wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:12 am There is a mental health crisis and it’s only being exacerbated by all the nonsense going on today. This is clearly the end of times.
We won't accept that capitalism is the root cause of it tho

And tbh

I don't want capitalism to end because i'd be fucked too

So I've just learned to love my hypocrisy
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:18 am
J o o k wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:12 am There is a mental health crisis and it’s only being exacerbated by all the nonsense going on today. This is clearly the end of times.

And tbh

I fail to see the strong correlation between capitalism and extreme mental health challenges, increased gender dysphoria, increased homosexuality (1 in 5 gen z’ers identify), and so on and so forth.

This country was built on capitalism but something different is happening now days.

I believe it has to do with the attack on God and religion.
Smile Now Cry Later

J o o k wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:24 am

And tbh

I fail to see the strong correlation between capitalism and extreme mental health challenges, increased gender dysphoria, increased homosexuality (1 in 5 gen z’ers identify), and so on and so forth.

This country was built on capitalism but something different is happening now days.

People are being priced out of a decent standard of living bruh. Most people are barely hanging on and spend most of their lives stressed and medicated.

Wages are not keeping up with productivity

College degrees mean less and less

Capitalism is failing most people and working them to fucking death dog

Nihilism is just a symptom of people losing hope and checking out
Smile Now Cry Later

If the solution is "oh well work harder plan better stop being entitled"

I don't know what to tell ya

It's only gonna get crazier from here man
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:33 am

And tbh

People are being priced out of a decent standard of living bruh. Most people are barely hanging on and spend most of their lives stressed and medicated.

So because a man is priced out of the housing market, he starts sucking dick and dressing in women’s clothing? Makes sense.

Long gone are the days of dying chasing your dreams. Taking a journey out west in hopes to find gold with nothing more than a nap sack and sidearm and your fucking nuts.

We are broke, so let’s chop our nuts off and dress like women. Woot woot!
Smile Now Cry Later

J o o k wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:42 am
Smile Now Cry Later wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:33 am

So because a man is priced out of the housing market, he starts sucking dick and dressing in women’s clothing? Makes sense.

Long gone are the days of dying chasing your dreams. Taking a journey out west in hopes to find gold with nothing more than a nap sack and sidearm and your fucking nuts.

We are broke, so let’s chop our nuts off and dress like women. Woot woot!
Yep.

That's exactly what I said.

Very honest and accurate representation of my argument bro.
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

I think part of it is turning from and making a mockery of religion and part of it is devaluing manhood and blaming masculinity for all the problems in the world

People lack meaning, identity and duty

I think that is the leading cause for the gender craziness as well as the mass shootings

In my nephews case I think he was overwhelmed by the sudden demand of manhood/fatherhood and didn’t want all the responsibility. Didn’t want to be a pillar of strength. Didn’t know how. So he changed into something he sees as a sympathetic figure.

The world will listen and help with the problems of a woman, or mentally ill man in a dress.

Nobody tryna hear the struggles of a young white straight man.