Close

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur View Post
    this election is really unusual. who would've thought Trump would be the nominee, and that I'd support him?
    yeah, it's a circus. I still believe he started this as a giant troll.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilarious Calhoun View Post
    easy way to weasel out of explaining trump's many contradictions by merely dismissing the first and then writing off the rest of the video like it doesn't exist

how about him calling Hillary wonderful and a great secretary of state one day, and basically calling her the anti-christ the next

how about him leading the way for "birthers," then boasting about making Obama provide the certificate, THEN blaming it all on Hilary and taking no responsiblility.

Does he really believe Americans are that stupid?

yes

clearly im generalizing about Trump's supporters. not all of them are bible thumping xenophobic neanderthals.

but all bible thumping xenophobic neanderthals ARE trump supporters.

nah mean
    I could say the same thing about Hillary supporters either being naive or unaware of her blatant corruption, or elites who tacitly support it. all political elites involved in pork barrel spending and 'speaking fees' corruption ARE hillary supporters, etc.

I looked through a bit more, yes it's true that Trump is financing his own campaign, the fact that he accepts contributions doesn't negate or contradict that. pardon me for jumping to conclusions and not going through the entire 7 minute video - you must realize that there's tons of propaganda and junk out there, and it's time-consuming to sort through everything. I wouldn't ask you to point out and argue against every single fallacy from Bill O'Reilly, for example.

as for Hillary and birth certificate, I'd have to look into that more.

again, there was a massive wikileaks release on Soros and the Clinton Foundation. why is it that the media overanalyzes everything about Trump, but pretends the Soros issue doesn't exist?

I think it's safe to say that Trump's flaws are heavily outweighed by Hillary's.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Hilarious Calhoun
    and i disagree.

Clearly, neither of us are changing our minds.

We'll just have to take joy in canceling out one another's votes I suppose.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    yeah, it's a circus. I still believe he started this as a giant troll.
    it may well have started as a troll, but it's gone way beyond that. no one thought Trump had a chance, and here we are.

Every eligible member of the KKK will be voting Trump.

I have no doubt of that.

The company you keep says a lot about you.
    I could say that every corrupt elite will be supporting Hillary, and I'd be right. we've already seen that with the Super-delegates.

and i disagree.

Clearly, neither of us are changing our minds.

We'll just have to take joy in canceling out one another's votes I suppose.
    I guess that's how we'll have to conclude this.

like I said, feel free to consider both sides and look into the points I made.

the most important thing of all is to go out and vote, and do so intelligently.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur View Post
    the fact is, you're probably voting for Hillary simply because she's a Democrat and you recognize her name. I encourage you to look into these terms: hillary clinton private email server, DNC wikileaks, benghazi, phoenix az airport clinton attorney general. by all means, see for yourself, and see why Trump is a better deal.
    How are you gonna mention that but not Vince foster and her 100 man hit list. Terrorizing bills bitches and ruining their careers n lives and worst of all Haiti.

If you Wana turn someone off Hilary refer them to Clinton cash tf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiChy Rich View Post
    How are you gonna mention that but not Vince foster and her 100 man hit list. Terrorizing bills bitches and ruining their careers n lives and worst of all Haiti.

If you Wana turn someone off Hilary refer them to Clinton cash tf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    those are good points.

Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?!

How's your social life?

Fags.
    Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X Cali in here giving these nigguhs knowledge but they don't want to hear it because their content with their meager lives

X Cali thanks for this man, some very good points were touched on.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J o o k View Post
    X Cali in here giving these nigguhs knowledge but they don't want to hear it because their content with their meager lives

X Cali thanks for this man, some very good points were touched on.
    its hard admitting your wrong sometimes

ive been wrong about trump tbh

ive always known he was right about the economy, but the racism and misogyny is really just old white guy shit, and i dont think he really looks at blacks and mexicans are shitty people, just expects them to fit a stereotype. id say hes ignorant on some issues, but he might be the best person to actually get us on track as far as money goes

i wish he would agree to scale back military spending, id probably be 100% for him if he did

as of now im either not voting or going johnson

no way im going clinton though, she's literally everything that is wrong with establishment politics

@xcalibur i think your right that the fear is overblown on immigration, but he did show support for stop and frisk, which was shown to be hella racist, and I don't think it would be too far out there for him to implement something similar targeting hispanics and muslims

and his composure is great considering how much flack hes gotten. He has probably dealt with the roughest election cycle of all time, and is still standing strong. fairly impressive.

id have flipped my shit and told everybody to fuck off and kill themselves by now if i was in his shoes
    @delinquent ill put $100 on golovkin when the fight gets confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawedGawd View Post
    I'm talking about Emo. He used to PM me on RM about how he could get better and I tried to help dude out as much as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by $creech View Post
    I ate his face shot

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evan McCullom. That's his name. That's who I'm voting for. The political process is rigged. That's why third party candidates don

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast