Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
  1. #11
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,665
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reuse all my old @el mariel fat jokes on her until her self esteem is lowered and make her work out
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

  2. #12
    VIP Maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    13,751
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole mindset of how dare you not respect/appreciate me enough to stay fit is probably a huge part of the problem.

    Your wife gains 50 pounds in the first couple years of marriage there's one or two things going on: you suck at being a husband and she's screaming for attention/wants tf out. Orrr, she's got a problem with her health and you're a nozzle for not paying attention to what's important.

    The bullshit attitude of how dare she be so lazy, I'm embarrassed to be seen with her means she probably has it right.

  3. #13
    VIP Bad Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,463
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continue to be a loving husband.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    VIP Twamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    26,574
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only hate 2 things. Spiders and fat girls.

    For some reason though, fat girls love me smh

    I do agree it's shallow to leave somebody after commitment if they get fat or whatever.
    Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

  5. #15
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    78,572
    Mentioned
    2273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You love fat girls bro cmon. Donít lie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  6. #16
    TRN Champion Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    77,554
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    This whole mindset of how dare you not respect/appreciate me enough to stay fit is probably a huge part of the problem.

    Your wife gains 50 pounds in the first couple years of marriage there's one or two things going on: you suck at being a husband and she's screaming for attention/wants tf out. Orrr, she's got a problem with her health and you're a nozzle for not paying attention to what's important.

    The bullshit attitude of how dare she be so lazy, I'm embarrassed to be seen with her means she probably has it right.
    idk about just 1 of 2 things. There are a lot of reasons why a woman can gain weight that quickly. Genetics, child bearing (it's difficult for women to lose that weight especially after multiple kids), not caring anymore because they are married and no longer care, Terrible husband (abuse/Cheater), health, etc.

    I understand your point of view because it seems like the idea that a woman has to look exactly the same or they are the problem isn't right. BUT i disagree with your one or the other argument.

  7. #17
    Tommi Giovanni
    Guest Tommi Giovanni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    This whole mindset of how dare you not respect/appreciate me enough to stay fit is probably a huge part of the problem.

    Your wife gains 50 pounds in the first couple years of marriage there's one or two things going on: you suck at being a husband and she's screaming for attention/wants tf out. Orrr, she's got a problem with her health and you're a nozzle for not paying attention to what's important.

    The bullshit attitude of how dare she be so lazy, I'm embarrassed to be seen with her means she probably has it right.
    I feel like Pape being scolded by Maria right now


  8. #18
    TRN Champion Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    77,554
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    I only hate 2 things. Spiders and fat girls.

    For some reason though, fat girls love me smh

    I do agree it's shallow to leave somebody after commitment if they get fat or whatever.
    hate or scared of them?

    I don't hate spiders, i'm just scared of them

    along with the ocean, snakes, most animals, flying, police, death, etc.

  9. #19
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    78,572
    Mentioned
    2273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife is afraid of spiders lmao. Itís comedy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  10. #20
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,665
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twamp loves fat girls you used to have convos with Piff on RM about them
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •