Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how our prom is strutured in Australia..

at my school we had our Prom split, so instead of being one event where two people win a king and queen of it they turned it into three nights over three years with separate awards..

first:
    The Social..

most kids are 16 so they legally aloud to have sex with an adult, many came with their partners driving down but the night was only for us their partners had to leave with the car.. in Australia you can only drive if you have a consenting adult present.. I won best dancer award that night but mostly it was a celebration for being young adults..

second:
    The Debutant Ball..

where boy and girl couples team up and stay after school for months to learn three historical dances and then you perform infront of everybody.. I went with a girl that had a crush on me since the first day of highschool.. the invitation was presented four years earlier when this kid and I got into a fight.. her and her friends saw and boys of her group beat the kid up until he was forced to leave the school, then she got the bullies to ask me - and I said no, so they said they would beat me up if I don't go on that date with her.. so six of us caught a limo and got drunk and danced I lil hinnies off on stage..

third:
    The Formal..

where we all met up and an exclusive club dressed up.. by now most are 18 so they can legally get alcohol and party.. we had a few awards, took a few photos my friend still has one of me and my five highschool friends trashed.. I got into a verbal fight with my now friends wifes friends because she wanted to dance with me but I was drunk and arrogant so I blew her off publicly and it caused this big scene.. lucky there was other girls around to catch it and support me to my friend or we would of got physical about it..

so that's that, instead of having just one event they separate in Australia and give awards out each night..

So if the prom is what I am thinking it is in America then yes this is ours but if you guys have other highschool events hit me and fill me in how yours was structured..

Mentioned
    835 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prom isnt a thing in Canada.

Nobody i know who went to HS in canada had a prom. Let alone School Dances. For my schooling experience school dances ended in Jr High(9th grade)

wait... what is a prom?

we definitely had grad, and a big party... but there was no prom with a king and queen and shit
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    Prom isnt a thing in Canada.

Nobody i know who went to HS in canada had a prom. Let alone School Dances. For my schooling experience school dances ended in Jr High(9th grade)

wait... what is a prom?

we definitely had grad, and a big party... but there was no prom with a king and queen and shit
    thanks that sucks that it didn't have older when you can get smashed and make big mistakes but your history was cool thanks

Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canaduh
    Currently unavailable

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh its strange because they are so much like Australia that they didn't have older celebrations

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info, respek

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Tommi Giovanni
    As prom king of Australia

I'd say fuck all this weak shit and have a real party at an undisclosed location

Tommi Giovanni
    me, @Emobito, @Delinquent, @As Seen On Tv, @Paper would gang bang the prom queen

Antifa Cuck
    Could adults like, say screech.. have sex with 14 years olds?

Hypothetically speaking?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J o o k View Post
    thanks for the info, respek
    your welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast