Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Amaru Cobain

What are some underappreciated qualities of gogh members?

@Resilient is legit one of the most forgiving people I've ever known.

He's the total opposite of a mf like me who can stay pissed about shit somebody said 10+ years ago.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @cody is stubborn and has a strong will which makes her comments about you that much more special because you know that she took some time to be honest..
    princess jonny knows candy
    "curious"

Amaru Cobain
    fairy is truly pursuing self-actualization. I admire that a lot.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh she generally talk about herself and ventures a few steps about her world.. but every now and then she mentions you and its dope
    "curious"

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sir Bustalot

one of the most creative minds here but is too proud to ever accept a title like that even if he jokes with you about how he is the greatest when you mention it
    "curious"

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaru Cobain View Post

He's the total opposite of a mf like me who can stay pissed about shit somebody said 10+ years ago.
    Holding a grudge is like having someone live in your brain rent free.

Someone famous said that. I agree with it. Thanks for the shout out man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Dexís dedication to this community is under appreciated. With all heís done with the front page and all the threads heís posted they have gone platinum, he is a key member to this community which would honestly perish without him here. And I mean that.

Not to take away from every member here, but Dex is a top tier poster and one of the best members of this community.

==========

Jook has a way of showing he actually cares about everyone here, except Moose, Piff, and Sneez of course. He goes out of his way to remember so much information about each and every one of us, that people donít appreciate the mental fortitude it takes to do that. Even in the face of an argument he takes a step back to see the bigger picture. Iím working on that

==========

Maria always finds the silver lining in every situation. No matter what is said about or to her, she stays positive and no one ever comments on that. There have been times sheís been called a bitch, or was only liked for being some sort of ďslutĒ or ďmother figure,Ē she takes those comments with a grain of salt and keeps it moving. The ability to not jump back at peoplesí throats is a talent.

==========

Emoís ability to make a joke in every situation is impressive. Some people donít like it, but I enjoy it. This guy has me laughing at every post just about. I think itís quite an under appreciated talent to post a run on sentence like he does that actually makes sense with a little joke within, minus his typos. Which is also another talent; someone has that many typos and gets his message across so clearly; impressive

==========

Xcaliburís way of remaining neutral and looking at everything objectively. Whether it be politics, religion, music; he is always leaving his opinions out of it and using facts and evidence to portray his argument. Without guys like him we would be The View, and I hate those women.

==========

God Aby, in the face of being called gay all of these years for splooging on his own face has kept his resolve and remained an active poster here. That takes courage, a trait which is under appreciated. To be called Zesty by Vulgar and posts changed by me constantly (all in good fun, of course) he laughs and gives the jokes right back. I truly enjoy his membership here.

==========

Thatís enough for now but I will say that everyone here has a trait or set of traits that arenít appreciated and maybe for 2022 we should work on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're all dope.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you soule
    You are too

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaru Cobain View Post

+1 for resi

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast