Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Lmao damn did ya boy ever hit you up like yooo you played me bro?
    That was hella green though to tell him like that
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    835 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh one thing relevant to my life

i worked for this granite company, the manager of in-shop work was married to the owners sister.

there was another dude who was just the manager of the installers. The owner and him got a long swimmingly and hed regularily come in the shop and take that guy out of work and theyd go play golf, go eat good food, relax, have fun times. All the while the sisters husband was left at the shop to deal with all the crap. In 5yrs with them i never saw him once take out the sisters husband. It was like the family was just happy she had a man with a good job that they provided, but he was lesser than all of them haha. The owner even took the install manager on vegas trips...Dude had a sweet job

and we usually were under the impression the sister husband was in trouble and the owner didnt like him
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's different than the stories in here, and I don't have a specific one

But the amount of ass kissing men out there is wild to me. We live in a world full of yes men and it's crazy. And that shit works too when you get someone that's so full of themselves that it just makes sense to them that people would kiss their ass

I feel like I don't really see womrn kissing ass, but I also work in a male-dominant industry now.

When I was teaching though, it was the opposite. Teachers will light up the administration if they are mildly inconvenienced. Which makes sense cause teaching is the fucking worst

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el mariel View Post
    It's different than the stories in here, and I don't have a specific one

But the amount of ass kissing men out there is wild to me. We live in a world full of yes men and it's crazy. And that shit works too when you get someone that's so full of themselves that it just makes sense to them that people would kiss their ass

I feel like I don't really see womrn kissing ass, but I also work in a male-dominant industry now.

When I was teaching though, it was the opposite. Teachers will light up the administration if they are mildly inconvenienced. Which makes sense cause teaching is the fucking worst
    Youre talking about unionized/tenured teachers who are pretty much untouchable vs merit/nepotism … ass kissing works in the latter for sure and women do it definitely

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youre talking about unionized/tenured teachers who are pretty much untouchable vs merit/nepotism … ass kissing works in the latter for sure and women do it definitely
    Oh nah I didn't work in a school like that

I mean your job is safe because no one really wants it but we had no union or tenure. Not sure if FL teachers are offered either of those things outside of higher education. I was in a charter school tho so it may be different

I'm sure women do. I just haven't actually been around it since I work in tech and there aren't a ton of women

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your job is safe because no one really wants it

lmao bro this shit is so relative right now, with such labor shortages, employees have all the power.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao bro this shit is so relative right now, with such labor shortages, employees have all the power.
    This has been true for years though in STEM subjects

How many people really wanna teach engineering in a high school when they can make an easy 6 figures in their industry?

Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh nah I didn't work in a school like that

I mean your job is safe because no one really wants it but we had no union or tenure. Not sure if FL teachers are offered either of those things outside of higher education. I was in a charter school tho so it may be different

I'm sure women do. I just haven't actually been around it since I work in tech and there aren't a ton of women
    Aw man you grew up from getting schooled by me to teaching the FL youth I could shed a tear. What else you been doing?
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao damn did ya boy ever hit you up like yooo you played me bro?
    nah man. He was much older (Im early 30s he was early 50s at least) and I wasnt like gunning for his job or anything.

The client just didnt like him, he wasnt doing what he was supposed to be doing and they kept being vocal to our boss that they wanted more of my time. Our boss didnt like him at all.

The man would post up against the outer edge of a cubicle wall and scratch his back like a bear while talking to the client.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123