Close

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    VIP Tommi Le Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18,027
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'd like to go undercover Billy Costigan The Departed style for the fun tho

  2. #62
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,041
    Mentioned
    2234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenore Di Forza View Post
    I'd like to go undercover Billy Costigan The Departed style for the fun tho
    You can do whatever you want dude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  3. #63
    VIP Maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    13,548
    Mentioned
    1548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Jones View Post
    nah. she looked into it when we first got married but community college is like quadruple for non-citizens apparently. she's happy working at the country club shes at now. she's getting a promotion in a month.

    lol the day we signed the lease and got the keys, the neighbor caught me when i was away from the guy and was like "i wish i had seen you sooner. hes a slum lord and hes not going to take care of you at all". so far hes been good though. we had an issue with the shower, then an issue with the toilet. he got both fixed within a week. From what I can tell, everyone here has wall units. not a lot of space to put a real AC unit.
    @ within a week. I'm guessing they were small issues! My first non school related apartment was in Alameda and the landlady was sleazy af. I guess you call it a 4-plex, it was a divided up ancient victorian and somehow she'd gotten away with keeping it on septic which is unheard of. One day the tank was all full. It was a disaster and she wouldn't pick up the phone. Sooo I called a septic company which landed her in deep shit ahem and she evicted me.

    Wow, congrats! I'm betting I've been to wifey's country club. If it's the same one my parents and I went to so they could meet my ex in laws for the first time. I was pregnant and could not stop puking. I puked in a plant, a water pitcher under the table and finally my dad pulled out this syringe and shot me up with anti nausea drugs, which might as well be horse tranquilizers. I fell asleep on my plate. Not a good look. Hopefully they aren't still talking about it but if so, you can tell her you know that girl.

  4. #64
    2x WL Champ Tacky Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,752
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    @ within a week. I'm guessing they were small issues! My first non school related apartment was in Alameda and the landlady was sleazy af. I guess you call it a 4-plex, it was a divided up ancient victorian and somehow she'd gotten away with keeping it on septic which is unheard of. One day the tank was all full. It was a disaster and she wouldn't pick up the phone. Sooo I called a septic company which landed her in deep shit ahem and she evicted me.

    Wow, congrats! I'm betting I've been to wifey's country club. If it's the same one my parents and I went to so they could meet my ex in laws for the first time. I was pregnant and could not stop puking. I puked in a plant, a water pitcher under the table and finally my dad pulled out this syringe and shot me up with anti nausea drugs, which might as well be horse tranquilizers. I fell asleep on my plate. Not a good look. Hopefully they aren't still talking about it but if so, you can tell her you know that girl.
    yeah they were small issues. the shower issue was when we first moved in so i think he was motivated to get it fixed quickly. the toilet issue was a leak, so i told him it might ruin the wood floors so he was quick on that. as cheap as hes renting it to us, I'm not complaining about small shit lol.

    That sounds awful. most of Elk Grove is still on septic and I've heard some horror stories. lmao thats awesome that it got her in shit. did she get a fine or something? what a bitch for evicting you.

    on the top of the hill? lol that sounds like a fun time. I'm gonna have to ask around if anyone knows about that lol. at least you made conversation easy.

    my friends wife works there(got my wife the job). they had their wedding up there, and got the bridal party into the boardroom as a changing room. one of my friends after the ceremony called for everyone to take a shot. he did his and immediately ran and puked over the rail. i asked what that was and he says he cant do shots... then later on, my other friend disappeared so i went to find him. he was in the board room puking his guts out. great times.

    apparently we were one of only like 3 times they went upside down on alcohol.
    Your "worst nightmare's" worst nightmare

  5. #65
    VIP Maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    13,548
    Mentioned
    1548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Jones View Post
    yeah they were small issues. the shower issue was when we first moved in so i think he was motivated to get it fixed quickly. the toilet issue was a leak, so i told him it might ruin the wood floors so he was quick on that. as cheap as hes renting it to us, I'm not complaining about small shit lol.

    That sounds awful. most of Elk Grove is still on septic and I've heard some horror stories. lmao thats awesome that it got her in shit. did she get a fine or something? what a bitch for evicting you.

    on the top of the hill? lol that sounds like a fun time. I'm gonna have to ask around if anyone knows about that lol. at least you made conversation easy.

    my friends wife works there(got my wife the job). they had their wedding up there, and got the bridal party into the boardroom as a changing room. one of my friends after the ceremony called for everyone to take a shot. he did his and immediately ran and puked over the rail. i asked what that was and he says he cant do shots... then later on, my other friend disappeared so i went to find him. he was in the board room puking his guts out. great times.

    apparently we were one of only like 3 times they went upside down on alcohol.
    Elk Grove is still on septic?? wtf. That's crazy

    Yes on the hill. lmaoo if anyone still around remembers that I'll be mortified. At least I had a reason other than wedding shots to be puking all over the place. Now if you know you can't handle shots, why would you gather everyone to do one with you? I don't even remember leaving, your friends probably don't either.

    I'm super happy for wifey, that seems like a great place to work and I hope they're paying her accordingly. I miss that area in general but I don't miss the traffic. The last time I came through a few months ago the fast track thing fucked me all up we don't have those over here. It would actually be nice to have them for the beach traffic though.

  6. #66
    VIP Tommi Le Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18,027
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ty again for this thread @doctor_wp

    I might be the bad boy of r&b but sometimes I need to be reminded I'm cared for

  7. #67
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    30,432
    Mentioned
    4378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pleasure bro, shine like the star you are


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  8. #68
    2x WL Champ Tacky Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,752
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Elk Grove is still on septic?? wtf. That's crazy

    Yes on the hill. lmaoo if anyone still around remembers that I'll be mortified. At least I had a reason other than wedding shots to be puking all over the place. Now if you know you can't handle shots, why would you gather everyone to do one with you? I don't even remember leaving, your friends probably don't either.

    I'm super happy for wifey, that seems like a great place to work and I hope they're paying her accordingly. I miss that area in general but I don't miss the traffic. The last time I came through a few months ago the fast track thing fucked me all up we don't have those over here. It would actually be nice to have them for the beach traffic though.
    the newer parts(between 5 and 99) are mostly sewage but everything easy is septic. apparently one of the girls who works in our main office in Sac throws toilet paper in the garbage for that reason, even though they've told her its not septic.

    lmao. i know a few people who have been there a while. your son's around my age if i remember correctly? not sure anyones been there that long. and cuz my friends a dumb ass. i cant do shots, so i watch them do it. he later was on the bus back to the hotel giving the groom a lap dance in his tighty whiteys.

    they've given her a few raises already. she's happy and two of her best friends work there.

    shit, i hate the fast tracks. got fuckers going 70 clogging it up all hours of the day cuz they're paying for it. and now they're adding it coming down from fremont through sunol. just add an extra lane. i'm glad i dont get sent out that way anymore. 17 is the worst.
    Your "worst nightmare's" worst nightmare

  9. #69
    VIP Maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    13,548
    Mentioned
    1548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Jones View Post
    the newer parts(between 5 and 99) are mostly sewage but everything easy is septic. apparently one of the girls who works in our main office in Sac throws toilet paper in the garbage for that reason, even though they've told her its not septic.

    lmao. i know a few people who have been there a while. your son's around my age if i remember correctly? not sure anyones been there that long. and cuz my friends a dumb ass. i cant do shots, so i watch them do it. he later was on the bus back to the hotel giving the groom a lap dance in his tighty whiteys.

    they've given her a few raises already. she's happy and two of her best friends work there.

    shit, i hate the fast tracks. got fuckers going 70 clogging it up all hours of the day cuz they're paying for it. and now they're adding it coming down from fremont through sunol. just add an extra lane. i'm glad i dont get sent out that way anymore. 17 is the worst.
    um tackster I'm guessing you have at least 15 years on my kid. Are you confusing me with that Andraya something or other chick from the Alley?

    Keep your damn fast tracks up there, fremont's getting way too close.

    lmaooo @ the bus lap dance

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •