You can do whatever you want dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    1546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Jones View Post
    nah. she looked into it when we first got married but community college is like quadruple for non-citizens apparently. she's happy working at the country club shes at now. she's getting a promotion in a month.

lol the day we signed the lease and got the keys, the neighbor caught me when i was away from the guy and was like "i wish i had seen you sooner. hes a slum lord and hes not going to take care of you at all". so far hes been good though. we had an issue with the shower, then an issue with the toilet. he got both fixed within a week. From what I can tell, everyone here has wall units. not a lot of space to put a real AC unit.
    @ within a week. I'm guessing they were small issues! My first non school related apartment was in Alameda and the landlady was sleazy af. I guess you call it a 4-plex, it was a divided up ancient victorian and somehow she'd gotten away with keeping it on septic which is unheard of. One day the tank was all full. It was a disaster and she wouldn't pick up the phone. Sooo I called a septic company which landed her in deep shit ahem and she evicted me.

Wow, congrats! I'm betting I've been to wifey's country club. If it's the same one my parents and I went to so they could meet my ex in laws for the first time. I was pregnant and could not stop puking. I puked in a plant, a water pitcher under the table and finally my dad pulled out this syringe and shot me up with anti nausea drugs, which might as well be horse tranquilizers. I fell asleep on my plate. Not a good look. Hopefully they aren't still talking about it but if so, you can tell her you know that girl.

Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    @ within a week. I'm guessing they were small issues! My first non school related apartment was in Alameda and the landlady was sleazy af. I guess you call it a 4-plex, it was a divided up ancient victorian and somehow she'd gotten away with keeping it on septic which is unheard of. One day the tank was all full. It was a disaster and she wouldn't pick up the phone. Sooo I called a septic company which landed her in deep shit ahem and she evicted me.

Wow, congrats! I'm betting I've been to wifey's country club. If it's the same one my parents and I went to so they could meet my ex in laws for the first time. I was pregnant and could not stop puking. I puked in a plant, a water pitcher under the table and finally my dad pulled out this syringe and shot me up with anti nausea drugs, which might as well be horse tranquilizers. I fell asleep on my plate. Not a good look. Hopefully they aren't still talking about it but if so, you can tell her you know that girl.
    yeah they were small issues. the shower issue was when we first moved in so i think he was motivated to get it fixed quickly. the toilet issue was a leak, so i told him it might ruin the wood floors so he was quick on that. as cheap as hes renting it to us, I'm not complaining about small shit lol.

That sounds awful. most of Elk Grove is still on septic and I've heard some horror stories. lmao thats awesome that it got her in shit. did she get a fine or something? what a bitch for evicting you.

on the top of the hill? lol that sounds like a fun time. I'm gonna have to ask around if anyone knows about that lol. at least you made conversation easy.

my friends wife works there(got my wife the job). they had their wedding up there, and got the bridal party into the boardroom as a changing room. one of my friends after the ceremony called for everyone to take a shot. he did his and immediately ran and puked over the rail. i asked what that was and he says he cant do shots... then later on, my other friend disappeared so i went to find him. he was in the board room puking his guts out. great times.

apparently we were one of only like 3 times they went upside down on alcohol.
    Your "worst nightmare's" worst nightmare

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567