Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    Predictable story lines, you can predict where the movie is going very early on. Emphasis on special effects to mask poor writing and acting. Too many prequels and sequels not enough original new ideas.
    yeah it's pretty much what i said, everyones all like "been there, done that now"

we literally have easy access to every scenario in the world
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    823 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think one problem is 9 outta 10 movies is a superhero movie or a remake... screw those unoriginal bastards for putting out unoriginal crap.

Or two theyre super cliche, if its an action flick with a hero, gaurantee theres a 15 minute section of him fuckin someone all slow and sweaty... so boring, i fast forward that shit almost everytime

Another problem is getting shot or stabbed and not being in enough pain.. i know thats been around for a while but its getting so old and lame

Foreigners, specially foreign villians are usually stupid

Also trying too hard to be funny, or overusing an actors past success... like ryan reynolds... the way they write his joke style is old and not funny anymore
    memory is not only the remembrance of past things, but also thought which projects itself as hope in the future.

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remakes/super hero movies are the only things coming out in the box office

everything else is straight to streaming

that's the issue
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think they had a spurt like they do in between ten year gaps - so its like even though we call it the 80's-90's movies its really only every couple of years in clusters that there is actual good stuff - like ten years ago netflix and stan had a dump out of like a whole year of top tier flicks.. and its like looking at the now you still get the hand full but unless youre following the trends your never really going to catch the break and end up watching some shitting television series remake musical making jokes about les miserable'
    princess jonny knows candy
    "curious"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12