Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn upchurch really about that life

showed up in dudes city and called him out at the local gym, the dude has been begging him for a fight for several months dude drove 5 hours to call him out and the other dude didn't do shit, now his mom is pressing charges against the crack head for harassing the family and threatening her 13 year old daughter LMFAO, dude drove passed, sqirted off on the wrong side of the road, ran a red light and got pulled over, mother fuckers was cheering, I was just in paintsville a few months ago.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this mf he is there to fight is a real piece of work, he goes into the sherrif/police office every day to file reports on people and puts it on his youtube, the police in there are calling him a moron haha.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN...3JqXCWavQ8Zeww

the other dude kind of looks like wez niles.

Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    4375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cold world bro all that snitchin and no fighting

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Cold world bro all that snitchin and no fighting
    for real he been calling church a pussy for several months and when he shows up he just drives on by yelling at him and his fans, this dude has millions of followers and showed up to fight a random dude with barely 4 thousand subs and he only got them because of clout chasing him, church said he didn't even caare if he went to jail, hes got bail money and it would have just been a simple assualt charge haha, cops was there and was going to let them scrap in the gym, dude went back to his house and said come here and get me so he can file charges when he comes to his house smh, mf said I don't care if I go to jail you don't talk to my momma like that or threaten my 13 year old little sister.
    Last edited by Diasick; 05-14-2022 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the same dude that been saying for several months I really wanna box you dude, If I win I get your lambo LMFAO.

thats what dudes on the internet that talk shit to you will do if you pull up like that.

skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirt.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think he is a super tough guy he was just there with his momma while she was presssing charges against that guy, he said he was there in case he tried to start something and thought he would chill with the fans there at the gym and call him out in case he was bout it he did exactly what he said he would do.

this dude been sexually harassing his mom and other family members for months, and threatened to hit up his 13 year old sister next lmfao. I'm assuming that is what she pressed charges overr, he is being arained on the 25th. dude done been to jail or prison 36 times.
    Last edited by Diasick; 05-14-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imagine that dude though that is his life, he goes to the sherif and police department every day and files complaints on the police captain and officers, this is his life he has no job and lives in govt housing and lives off the govt.

he thinks everyone out to get him and there is a conspiracy against him and he just some random ass dude.

this video he is filing a complaint against the complaint filing guy then assaults someone when he leaves lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1KPQ04BpbLM

this is him assaulting the other guy and says the other guy was the agressor the other guy was 30 ft away before starts running his mouth.
    Last edited by Diasick; 05-14-2022 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything about this sounds fake, but I'm not watching a 14 minute video
    真正的中國黑鬼

Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ty for the scoop dog

diasick got his finger on the pulse of the white trash world