User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    If you can do it do it. Fuck this shit.

Idk yet probably another island. Or maybe Morocco.
    yessir! If you go to Morocco let me know, my son half Moroccan if you catch my drift … spent a lot of time there

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer View Post
    labour, ima labour fan the biggest exposure they got in the world of art is when rhiana met one of the leaders over african productions in africa..

otherwise they dont get seen alot

but i use to work for a chef in all the council officers so i got to meet alot behind the scenes past what you meet at school.. so i promo these cats as much as possible.. its like from australia liberal and labour are the biggest parties but when you talk world wide i wouldnt blame you if you didnt know who they are
    thatís wild my boy, if the Labour Party got Rihanna on their side, thatís major pull.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    that’s wild my boy, if the Labour Party got Rihanna on their side, that’s major pull.
    yeh for sure its like they may not have much in the way of group sway in art but they def know how to pick them lol hehe
    princess jonny knows candy
    "curious"

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summer is really starting to peak its head, we have Memorial Day on the horizon.

Any big summer plans? Small summer plans?

Vacations?

I am going to run a marathon and spend approximately a month in Aruba this summer. In fall, I am going to several weddings including Canada (@cody), Germany (wife's cousin), and a couple stops in between.

What y'all got cooking?
    summer is def here. i feel like time is moving so quickly, how does one slow it down.. it's crazy

other than london at the end of the month, nothing huge planned for the summer. maybe a couple weekend road trips here and there. just focusing on getting shit together

you doing a euro vacation? where in germany? my cousin lives in dusseldorf, the fam will actually be there at my wedding

i'm thinking about doing a 3-4 days juice cleanse, i've been looking at my options.. trying to get that inner glow going on

i heard you gotta be triple vaxxed for Aruba.. that true?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    summer is def here. i feel like time is moving so quickly, how does one slow it down.. it's crazy

other than london at the end of the month, nothing huge planned for the summer. maybe a couple weekend road trips here and there. just focusing on getting shit together

you doing a euro vacation? where in germany? my cousin lives in dusseldorf, the fam will actually be there at my wedding

i'm thinking about doing a 3-4 days juice cleanse, i've been looking at my options.. trying to get that inner glow going on

i heard you gotta be triple vaxxed for Aruba.. that true?
    get it poppin with the cleanse, a nice little reset! Road trips are fun! I can’t take them anymore cuz I got super young kids, them niglets crying anything over an hour.

As far as I know, there are any vax requirements for Aruba anymore

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Definitely takin another long vacation somewhere.
    Do you need a nanny?

Man, I am getting closer and closer to doing 9 months away and 3 months stateside.

Where you headed to next potentially?
    Do you??

Man, like in days mayybe a week or two I'm about to lose another one of my covid old people and this one especially breaks my heart. The summer is a little up in the air depending on her wife's health. I can't take off for long if she starts to nose dive too, none of these people have/had any family that gave a shit, it's so sad.

I do know I'm road tripping to Ft Benning sometime to be determined in August unless my kid changes his mind about the Army.

I think he should go live with Uncle Jook instead tbh

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cruise around the Baltic June-July. After that work nonstop until cape Canaveral in October maybe go to CT in September for my dadís 70th

Gonna make it a habit to start doing 2-3 trips a year to places I want to see going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    Cruise around the Baltic June-July. After that work nonstop until cape Canaveral in October maybe go to CT in September for my dad’s 70th

Gonna make it a habit to start doing 2-3 trips a year to places I want to see going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds amazing, where are you goin in the Baltics? I need to go to Croatia in the summertime. It’s big on my list
    they got amnesia

Tommi Giovanni
    I'm trying to figure out a way to beat the fuck out of my neighbor's 15-16 year old son without getting in trouble

Like just run up from behind and knock this pussy unconscious

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just taking online courses I started in 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast