Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can limit the damage you do over time.
    if we werent doing that every industry would be going full bore like in the industrial revolution and nobody would care at all about emissions and shit would be much worse than it is now

i know everything we do comes at expense of the planet. But theres obviously a difference between every industry in the entire world not giving a shit, and how it is now with environmental protections and regulations.

all i meant by black and white is was that if theres a full on pollutionfest with nobody caring at all which would be much larger and way worse right now if everyone was doing nothing. Black and white as in full pollution, or no pollution. Its a spectrum which weve managed to have some control over.
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; Today at 09:11 AM.

Time is the root of fear.

Salagadoola mechika boola

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenore Di Forza View Post
    Extinction rates skyrocketed with agriculture and the formation of cities.

Our entire way of life comes at the expense of the planet dude.

it is black and white.

most things are black and white when you get down to it.
    As we progress technologically, we can create cleaner ways to do things and reintroduce the extinct species if it makes sense. I know we brought back a couple extinct species so far, which is kind of crazy in and of itself.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    1006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    I don’t litter, and cut all my plastics so they can’t get stuck around an animal’s neck. Outside of that, idk I use recycling bins but only like 25% of all recycling actually gets recycled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^This is about all i got.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    ^This is about all i got.
    What you think about those new Tesla trucks that are competitors with the big rigs? Said they'll save you 200K in gas a year.

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    What you think about those new Tesla trucks that are competitors with the big rigs? Said they'll save you 200K in gas a year.
    https://www.tesla.com/semi

Mentioned
    1006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They cost about 50-60k more.

I'd have to factor Kw a mile. How much is it to charge. Plus how long does it take to charge. That time might cost me money on runnin loads. And you know everything new has bugs. Are there gonna be enough charge stations step up on routes for my drivers etc.

By the time those trucks fully take over ill be retired again. In my drawls on an island.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    They cost about 50-60k more.

I'd have to factor Kw a mile. How much is it to charge. Plus how long does it take to charge. That time might cost me money on runnin loads. And you know everything new has bugs. Are there gonna be enough charge stations step up on routes for my drivers etc.

By the time those trucks fully take over ill be retired again. In my drawls on an island.
    Ahaha touche, he said you will never even have to replace break pads bro. These shits seems legit af.

Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, takes an hour at a charging station for a reg car... imagine say 5x that for a rig... so 5hrs... each day the driver will have to spend 5hrs recharging. On a long trip this extends the trip by a long ass time....they need to fuck off and make hypercharge. Like 5 mins tops for a full charge on a car. Otherwise wtf am i supposed to do for an hr while my shit charges? Loiter? Loiterings already a no-no.. so what do i go roaming the streets? Can i earn money whil i wait for this shit semi charge for 5hrs?
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; Today at 09:11 AM.

Time is the root of fear.

Salagadoola mechika boola

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    I agree, takes an hour at a charging station for a reg car... imagine say 5x that for a rig... so 5hrs... each day the driver will have to spend 5hrs recharging. On a long trip this extends the trip by a long ass time....they need to fucknoff and make hypercharge. Like 5 mins tops for a full charge on a car. Otherwise wtf am i supposed to do for an hr while my shit charges? Loiter? Loiterings already a no-no.. so what do i go roaming the streets? Can i earn money whil i wait for this shit semi charge for 5hrs?
    Nah still takes the same amount of time to charge (there are four motors that charge simultaneously). I do agree with the limitations of long haul though.

Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah still takes the same amount of time to charge (there are four motors that charge simultaneously). I do agree with the limitations of long haul though.
    You have to think, Elon has thought about all these common concerns bro. He's the Steve Jobs of our generation.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast