Close

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nohbody View Post
    the problem is making schools a gun free zone is like hanging up a welcome mat to these crazed mass shooters. their goal is simple. take as many lives in the shortest amount of time possible. . . . so where is the first logical places to look? places where everyone is defenseless

banning guns didnt stop the crime rates either

maybe, but people would have a fighting chance if they actually exercised their rights.

everyone will react differently in the face of an active shooting. this shouldnt serve as an example of what all people will do.

https://www.one-armed-man.com/2021/0...med-civilians/

if they are legally selling guns to people that can legally purchase them. . . then that person is illegally re-selling the guns to people who cannot legally own a fire arm, then you cant put the blame on the state they bought the gun from. There are laws in place for straw gun purchases.

I dont understand where people come up with this. Last gun show i bought 3 handguns from 3 different vendors. With each purchase i had to fill out the application, they ran my background check, i had to provide my CCW License to walk out with the firearm. Again, if a vendor is illegally selling guns to people who cant legally own them then there are already laws in place for that.

people have always had the right to build their own firearms. Its protected under the constitution. anyone can buy a bunch of parts and build a gun out of it. Laws aren't going to stop that.

What purpose would this serve? Its not any politicians fault that some sick individual decided to go shoot up a school.
    You often find that liberals are in their feelings about this sort of thing. Great points here, Nohbody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the funny thing is we have just as much guns in canada as they do in the states, but all the guns are illegal

but tbh, my brother just got his gun liscense, and he bought this AK 47 looking type of gun.. cuz when you have a lisence here i don't think you can buy hand guns (i think theres acceptions)..

anyways, he bought this hunting type of gun cuz thats the only ones i think he can currently buy, and i'mma shoot black squirrels with the gun
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah only special trained folks with special licensing can own handguns here. Like security people, military, police. But your average joe would need special training and security clearance to own and transport a handgun

and nowhere in canada is open carry allowed. Although im sure it gets lax in backcountry areas where the RCMP dont patrol or go very infrequently. Like middle of nowhere areas where its just farms, ranches, small cabins and off grid types.

when i was younger and around ranches and farms, a lot of farmers had a gun behind the seat of their trucks ready to shoot
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; Today at 09:11 AM.

Time is the root of fear.

Salagadoola mechika boola

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    yeah only special trained folks with special licensing can own handguns here. Like security people, military, police. But your average joe would need special training and security clearance to own and transport a handgun

and nowhere in canada is open carry allowed. Although im sure it gets lax in backcountry areas where the RCMP dont patrol or go very infrequently. Like middle of nowhere areas where its just farms, ranches, small cabins and off grid types.

when i was younger and around ranches and farms, a lot of farmers had a gun behind the seat of their trucks
    yeah, going to go hunting soon

and that's wild you got RCMP snooping around, here it's OPP only
    they got amnesia

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    the funny thing is we have just as much guns in canada as they do in the states, but all the guns are illegal

but tbh, my brother just got his gun liscense, and he bought this AK 47 looking type of gun.. cuz when you have a lisence here i don't think you can buy hand guns (i think theres acceptions)..

anyways, he bought this hunting type of gun cuz thats the only ones i think he can currently buy, and i'mma shoot black squirrels with the gun
    Lol before covid I used to go to local state park, duck off, and shoot squirrels with a bow.. I was big into getting into archery then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldn’t get back up

Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anywhere outside of the cities in BC, AB, and Saskatchewan its only RCMP. As well as small towns use mostly RCMP unless they grow big enough for their own police force.

they tend to hire tall big ass rugby lookin motherfuckers too... so theyre intimidating haha
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; Today at 09:11 AM.

Time is the root of fear.

Salagadoola mechika boola

nawmchomsky?

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Hyphy View Post
    This happens in no other country in the entire world. I wonder why that is…
    We have the worst media in the world and the internet.

Child abductions are far more rare than they used to be, but because all news is immediate, people don’t let their kids out alone for fear of abduction.

Same with school/mass shooters. Media gives them the spotlight and the next person goes “easy targets with minimal resistance and maximum exposure to the world” and then commit the act and the media inspires another.

If the shooter was never given a minute of attention, just executed and disposed of immediately, and the name/pictures scrubbed from history, nobody would be looking to repeat because there’s no notoriety. They do this for attention.

This was a deranged trans illegal immigrant but because Texas, they need more gun control. Notice how Buffalo the response was more censorship online because they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country so more control isn’t possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Aby View Post
    So this nigga shot his grandma.. drove off.. crashed.. got out and had a gun fight with someone.. then ran into the school and killed the kids

Man of the school heard the shit outside why were they slow to lock the school down?

Shit had to of played out in just seconds

Was watching the NBC presser they said the school security engaged him, he then got into a backdoor & that's when he was able to get into the school & that's when the shooting began. And he murdered the classroom.
    Last edited by Dlbiininja; 05-25-2022 at 06:47 PM.
    Excuse me! I just peed where your standing!

Mentioned
    2240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post

I doubt there’s more guns is Canada but that’s dope he has an AK47 is it auto or semi?

Mentioned
    2240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    We have the worst media in the world and the internet.

because Texas, they need more gun control. Notice how Buffalo the response was more censorship online because they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country so more control isn’t possible.

Yep.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast