Close

User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 144
  1. #91
    Tenore di grazia Tommi Giovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18,460
    Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Anyhow

    I feel like lashing out

    So I'll holla

  2. #92
    The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,271
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlbiininja View Post
    I donít know religious zealots are pretty fucking out they're even when you give them hard info & facts. And the fact that their belief is "real" especially in this country & more relevant when it's takes the elements of so many other religions & beliefs to make it up. I'm like shit is Jesus of Nazareth not Nottingham. He wasn't born in a manger in Belgium it was Bethelehem! Other religions make room for abortions as well & how the fuck can you be pro-life & call for the deaths of women who may need an abortion to save themselves or remove a non-viable fetus or one that's died in her & may prevent her from having kids in the future.
    Cool. But usually Christians donít go shooting up schools


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

  3. #93
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,374
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christians have caused a lot of death in the world man lol

    I don't hate the religion but...

    Albert Fish... the dude who ate children... devout Christian

    Dennis Raider... the BTK killer was a leader in his local church

    Ed Gein.. the guy leather face was based on... warped by his mother's extreme christian beliefs

    Gary Ridgeway, the green river killer, devout christian.

    Gacy the Clown.... devout Catholic

    Peter Sutcliffe claimed god told him to murder prostitutes

    Robert Pickton the piggy farmer often quoted the bible

    Ted Bundy was mormon


    The Inquisition. The crusades.

    . Interestingly,
    school shootings have occurred more frequently in areas with a strong conservative religious population (Arcus 2002). Michael Carneal (Heath High
    School shooting, 1997, Kentucky) came from a family of devoted members
    of the Lutheran Church. Mitchell Johnson (Westside Middle School shooting,
    1998, Arkansas) sang in the Central Baptist Church youth choir (Newman
    et al. 2004). Dylan Klebold (Columbine shooting, 1999, Colorado) attended
    confirmation classes in accordance with Lutheran tradition.

    https://www.pfeiferbirgit.com/images..._shootings.pdf

  4. #94
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    30,839
    Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point, data can be used to articulate any argument anyway.

    When you seek data to support your argument, you are not required to seek data to disprove your argument.

    People are idiots.

    Provide a Facebook poll and some fluffed numbers, you’ll swindle a country.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  5. #95
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,374
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true enough

    im pretty sure the Trump era proved that to everyone

  6. #96
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,374
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I just want to say

    im not shitting on christians. My mother is very religious. And those beliefs are still engrained in me to a degree. But i don't attend church or know if I FULLY believe so I don't think i can truly call myself Christian.

    Zyclon's comment that "Christians don't USUALLY shoot up schools" is technically true

    But atheists don't USUALLY do that either. Neither do muslims, or buddhists or satanists or blah blah blah

  7. #97
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,408
    Mentioned
    2240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    At this point, data can be used to articulate any argument anyway.

    When you seek data to support your argument, you are not required to seek data to disprove your argument.

    People are idiots.

    Provide a Facebook poll and some fluffed numbers, youíll swindle a country.
    As long as it ainít Twitter posts Iím good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  8. #98
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    30,839
    Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post
    true enough

    im pretty sure the Trump era proved that to everyone
    I don’t follow this, I work in big tech and know that dozens of suits have been quietly settled because tech suppressed positive Trump articles/trends while elevating negative articles and propelling positive Hilary articles.

    Tech literally tried to ruin Trump but his movement was too large.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  9. #99
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    30,839
    Mentioned
    4396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Trump would have won again but he was just an idiot. Great policy, ignorant communication.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  10. #100
    the just. xcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,380
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If mass shooters tend to be American, and Americans tend to be Christian, it follows that mass shooters tend to be Christian. But that doesn't mean that Christianity causes mass shootings -- it means there are factors in American & Western culture that lead to mass shootings, which overlap with other demographic factors like Christianity. Correlation is not causation, that's a basic logical fallacy.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

    Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

    Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •