Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tommi Giovanni

How uncomfortably real are you willing to be about yourself?

Fuck pride. Fuck ego. I want to be free from it. I need to humiliate myself.

1. I've had issues with sexual identity since I was 10. I've fluctuated between gay and straight for as long as I've been sexually active.

2. I've had eating disorders and body image problems my entire life. I can go from biggorexia to anorexia like that.

3. I've done sex-work on and off.

4. I have a tenuous and insecure relationship with my masculinity.

5. My drinking and drug addiction is fueled by #2.

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi Le Prince View Post
    Fuck pride. Fuck ego. I want to be free from it. I need to humiliate myself.

1. I've had issues with sexual identity since I was 10. I've fluctuated between gay and straight for as long as I've been sexually active.

2. I've had eating disorders and body image problems my entire life. I can go from biggorexia to anorexia like that.

3. I've done sex-work on and off.

4. I have a tenuous and insecure relationship with my masculinity.

5. My drinking and drug addiction is fueled by #2.
    Those are hard things to discuss, but this is the perfect place to discuss tbh. How do you get into sex work?

I don’t like talking about my childhood because it wasn’t good. More so because I don’t want to shame my mom, we have a weird relationship as @zyclon b gas probably picked up on when he visited us for the holiday.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Tommi Giovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Those are hard things to discuss, but this is the perfect place to discuss tbh. How do you get into sex work?

I donít like talking about my childhood because it wasnít good. More so because I donít want to shame my mom, we have a weird relationship as @zyclon b gas probably picked up on when he visited us for the holiday.
    I don't like to say that I had a pimp but I basically had a pimp lol

Introduced me to a lot of my clientele who were often scummy older married men who were into my very young, barely legal look.

It uh

Really jaded the fuck out of me.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im comfortable with it. If youve ever had a real bad mushroom trip its basically the uncomfortable shit that comes up x1000 in intensity. So bad mushroom trips actually prepare you for this type of work because its forced upon you. Ive had a lot of bad mushroom trips and will probably have more so in that sense ive become accustomed to the process.

i realize that were all human and capable of human things. Theres nobody who hasnt done something wrong/bad/awful/mean/selfish etc etc. And theres nobody who hasnt felt shame, sadness, jealousy, pain, heartache etc etc.... Eveyones capable, and everyones done it.
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduced me to a lot of my clientele who were often scummy older married men who were into my very young, barely legal look.

It uh

have you watched euphoria?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    im comfortable with it. If youve ever had a real bad mushroom trip its basically the uncomfortable shit that comes up x1000 in intensity. So bad mushroom trips actually prepare you for this type of work because its forced upon you. Ive had a lot of bad mushroom trips and will probably have more so in that sense ive become accustomed to the process.

i realize that were all human and capable of human things. Theres nobody who hasnt done something wrong/bad/awful/mean/selfish etc etc. And theres nobody who hasnt felt shame, sadness, jealousy, pain, heartache etc etc.... Eveyones capable, and everyones done it.
    I thought I was immune to bad trips til a year and a half or so ago

My mom's health problems were kinda taking a turn for a worse and I knew i prolly shouldn't eat shrooms in that mindset but i just wanted an escape

BIG mistake.

It was the most powerful I've ever experienced. It immobilized me. I wanted to just get up and change my scenery but it was like waves were crashing down on me. I was trapped on my bed for hours. Writhing. Moaning. It was like the flu mixed with sudden extreme unimaginable depression.

The few moments where the bad vibes went away were pretty incredible tho.

I turned on music on a big TV to shake myself out of it. The video that came on was "Yikes" by Nicki Minaj

Of all songs, it was during this one where I experienced synesthesia and started SEEING sound.

These multi colored and ever changing bouncing bars of music, like sheet music, started emerging from the tv and kind of bopping around the room to the beat

pretty neat.

My bad tho dex im rambling, I'll think up something vulnerable about myself
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It uh

That's an experience man, you should have got some info to extort some of them fucks haha

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    Haven't checked season 2, is it gas?

Tommi Giovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    Nah.

I'm sure it will just make me feel garbage.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait, so you were a gigolo? or a manwhore?
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast