Close

User Tag List

Tommi Giovanni

Politics is biological. Debating is just dick measuring and pointless.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so one day theyll just scan you and figure out if youre lib or conservative and then send you away if youre the wrong one lol
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Tommi Giovanni
    I'd say all beliefs are shaped by innate factors and nobody really arrives at any conclusion through clear-headed analysis.

Just kill your opponents tbh

Postmodernism is right.

Tommi Giovanni
    I almost made a long effort post but fuck that that's dumb

Happy-go-lucky nihilism is my new approach

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so this is just man learning how little control he actually has
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?