Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Tommi Giovanni
    Guest Tommi Giovanni's Avatar
    I wish I could claim him

    But I am in truth the Sasuke of gogh

  2. #22
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,492
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pain sounds like an Emo version of Vegeta

    I'm GOGH's Vegeta

    I don't see a Goku around tho. Maybe we fused and Im Gogeta or Vegeto or watva the fuck

    Res is Krillin

    Dex is Cell

    Emo is a Sabaiman

    Jook is Yamcha

    I'd call somebody Mr. PoPo but that would be racist tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. It’s normal in 2022 tbh.

  3. #23
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    31,127
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post
    Pain sounds like an Emo version of Vegeta

    I'm GOGH's Vegeta

    I don't see a Goku around tho. Maybe we fused and Im Gogeta or Vegeto or watva the fuck

    Res is Krillin

    Dex is Cell

    Emo is a Sabaiman

    Jook is Yamcha

    I'd call somebody Mr. PoPo but that would be racist tbh
    I don’t know any of these hittas


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  4. #24
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,492
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats so Yamcha of you bro
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. It’s normal in 2022 tbh.

  5. #25
    I love this shit Vulgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    South Philly
    Posts
    22,775
    Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yall can sure geek up a thread.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,340
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Yall can sure geek up a thread.
    Dbz for dumbasses dur durr dur fight win next person comes n stronger. Atleast Naruto got a story. But you from Philly yall live in a bigger nerd fantasy land where yall think yall gonna win a championship
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

  7. #27
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,819
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Damn y’all see Bieber? His shit fucked up

    The fuck? I’m Krillin because I’m short and bald?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  8. #28
    Senior Member cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,831
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel very bad for the kid, he’s endured a tough life with early fame, drug abuse, and being affected by Lyme disease (got bit by a tick). It deteriorates your immune system and exposes your body to lots of weird illnesses out of no where.

    That, and his girl almost dying from a brain aneurysm 2-3 months ago

    Doesn’t matter how rich, young, successful, talented, or beautiful you are. Sometimes God shows no mercy
    they got amnesia

  9. #29
    I love this shit Vulgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    South Philly
    Posts
    22,775
    Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    Dbz for dumbasses dur durr dur fight win next person comes n stronger. Atleast Naruto got a story. But you from Philly yall live in a bigger nerd fantasy land where yall think yall gonna win a championship
    Doesn't change the fact you geeky af jit.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,340
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Big Moose you're no vegetarian you aint super saiyan you weak af you that little pervert big from dragon ball
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •