User Tag List

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I知 bipolar or some shit lol

Last week I wanted peace and happiness

This week all I wanna do is put my hand over someone痴 mouth, kiss the other side of my hand while looking deep in their eyes, and putting a knife in them slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldn稚 get back up

Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently started going back to get treated for being Bipolar after over 10 years just trying to deal with it
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Aby View Post
    Last week I wanted peace and happiness

This week all I wanna do is put my hand over someone痴 mouth, kiss the other side of my hand while looking deep in their eyes, and putting a knife in them slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like I致e seen this in a movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You値l never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch American Psycho

You will feel normal @God Aby
    they got amnesia

Amaru Cobain
    I get you 100% bro.

You gotta try to identify what it is exactly that triggers these mood shifts.

Mine is abandonment, betrayal, etc.. My brain starts seeing people in extremes of cool or shitty. I can love somebody one minute and hate them the next.

It helps me just to take a deep breath and look at myself and my situation as an outside observer.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    conflict and confusion occurs because you think theres an observer and the observed. The duality is the real issue
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Amaru Cobain
    Aby

If we ever get together

We're sucker punching people in the streets

Amaru Cobain
    I've realized that violence is just a core facet of my personality

Best therapy is just being around good friends and jumping somebody

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch talks by krishnamurti, he deals in psychology and doesnt preach any religion. Between his talks which deal with human brains and Alan Watts discussions on what is, i have found it to be immensly interesting and helpful.

Im not claiming any magic or that it cures bipolar disorder, but its interesting topics if you can really listen and look into what theyre saying. You wont get these answers googling for help either so its a fresh take if you can suspend your current biases of what you think you know
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?