Anyone know / remember him?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know him

Dope local rapper ive followed since my younger days
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; Today at 09:11 AM.
    All that we call "me" is just a resevoir of acquired memory, being past experience and knowledge. Thought is born from this past experience/memory. So were always in the past meeting the present. Fear is a movement of time. I got hurt yesterday, i dont want that again now or in the future. A movement of time from the past, to the present, projected into the future. Time is the root of fear.

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my personal fav

funny story is in JR high my crew and a future member of Dragon Fli Empire beefed at a mall. My friend on purpose bumped into their guy at an arcade to try to start a fight. It worked. But they bought a bat from a store and i had older harder people at the mall with me who ended up kinda killing the fight vibe because they wouldnt have let anything happen. That beef spilled over into us going to their school to fight them and their friends and getting outnumbered and teachers breaking it up before anything crazy happened... which then a yr later most of us all ended up at the same HS and became real good buddies lol

true story
    All that we call "me" is just a resevoir of acquired memory, being past experience and knowledge. Thought is born from this past experience/memory. So were always in the past meeting the present. Fear is a movement of time. I got hurt yesterday, i dont want that again now or in the future. A movement of time from the past, to the present, projected into the future. Time is the root of fear.

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [oh wweird always hated this dude. he was really heavily pushed by canadian media trying to capture an urban audience while filing CRTC canadian content quotas.

didn't know he was RM alumni tho lol

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    my personal fav

funny story is in JR high my crew and a future member of Dragon Fli Empire beefed at a mall. My friend on purpose bumped into their guy at an arcade to try to start a fight. It worked. But they bought a bat from a store and i had older harder people at the mall with me who ended up kinda killing the fight vibe because they wouldnt have let anything happen. That beef spilled over into us going to their school to fight them and their friends and getting outnumbered and teachers breaking it up before anything crazy happened... which then a yr later most of us all ended up at the same HS and became real good buddies lol

true story
    Would you have beat his ass IAH?

Vid sounds like something from 99 but looks like 2010

Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Ehlo View Post
    Would you have beat his ass IAH?

Vid sounds like something from 99 but looks like 2010

me no, and Rolland wasnt there that day as it was a few yrs prior to the partnership in this video

nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I remember the name Antagon. I donít know why it looks familiar but I was heavy in the RSTL back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He mustve been ass if I dont remember him. I remember everything. it's both a gift and a curse.