Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Tommi Giovanni
    Guest Tommi Giovanni's Avatar

    Post positive memories you have of GOGH posters.

    @doctor_wp personally inviting me over to TRN back when I was ready to disappear with RM 2014. First person in a long while to tell me my ideas were worth anything. It rejuvenated me.

    @cody - it's silly and doesn't seem like much, but I remember when I recommended a cook book and we had our first nice interaction in years. It sticks out to me because that was the moment when any previous tension and wariness just melted.

    @Maria for being there and reaching out to me when my cousin died. It's been a really weird, fucky 2 years and I haven't been the most pleasant person, but I never forgot that. It meant everything to me at a moment when I needed it most. Thank you. You're a good soul.

    When @Resilient said he looked at me like a brother. It's mutual. We've had retarded arguments, but I've never thought of you as anything other than a stand up guy.

    @God Aby - too many to list. Love ya, bro. Glad you seem to be finding some light.

  2. #2
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    31,171
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word bro, I like to think of us as family. Some members like moose who I want to beat their asses at times, but that’s normal for family.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  3. #3
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,526
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

  4. #4
    GoGH Elite g.t.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    13,444
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Warren. He's probably too smart, and it seems like he's progressing to argue less when someone says slme dumb shit. From my own experience, that takes work. Online arguments are addictive and also bring out the ugly side of a lot of people. I respect him very highly.

    Dex you're sort of new to me but I appreciate how you switch gears on yourself so often...seems like you're always bobbing and weaving different things in towards self improvement...and you have the ultimate skill for that...which is acknowledging when you've let yourself down.

    Nobody can learn that can't admit they're wrong. That's a hard skill to learn.

    Michael police officer...I've met in real life. He's prolly the closest to my real life friends attitude wise on here. He's a really good dude, plus way more career driven that I could ever be. I'm more loke the find a lane and live in it kinda guy...makes money a little tighter but I'm doing alright.

    Smooth is the other dude I've met in real life. He's as big of a jokey/fun guy as he was online. No malice in his bones whatsoever so its fuggin impossible to get mad at him, he's all love...but his comedy is trolling so it can be annoying after a while. 110% sarcasm...but in a good hearted way..its hard to explain.

    Yayo was always a good dude, to me...had some phone chats with him when pair a dyce and I did some blogtalk stuff.

    Maria seems down to earth....Aby does, too...I always liked that guy, don't know much about him.

    Bustalot is like the friendly uncle that avoids confrontation but drops gems sometimes. He's an intellectual that won't push opinions "too" hard. Likes flying by in the middle ground.

    I don't know Cody, she seems nice but I used to roll my eyes when she said white pipow or however she spelled it cuz I don't like race cards...I think she was just joking tho. It wasn't towards me but Im white and socially I'm able to talk to anyone in person, effortlessly. I grew up poor and abused and in a really diverse area...and then in my teens moved to middle class so I've seen clothes lines out the back window down to the telephone pole all the way up to doilies on the coffee tables. I dunno.

    Who else. Damn sorry if I forgot anyone. Vulgar seems older and down to earth I guess...don't know much about him.

    This was all coffee. Swear to god I'm a crack head on caffeine

  5. #5
    GoGH Elite g.t.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    13,444
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emo and moose are entertaining when they beef. I like moose's rap voice. I like emos emotion free dissing style. Dish and take with no uh...emo. tions

  6. #6
    Senior Member cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,853
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, not sure. They are few and far in between tbh, initially I used RM/GOGH as a shit posting type of place.. so I never truly gave attention to many people except for a small select few who got to know me on a real personal level.

    Tbh as a female it’s definitely different on here, as it’s difficult to know if you’re taken seriously or not. For some people it may be weird that I’m posting on a message board with all males with the acception of @Maria and sometimes others that drift in and out, but for me it’s that I love the male point of view.

    Members like Aby, Dex.. anyone who you know is being 100% themselves is who I have the best memories with while posting.
    they got amnesia

  7. #7
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    31,171
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    I like Warren. He's probably too smart, and it seems like he's progressing to argue less when someone says slme dumb shit. From my own experience, that takes work. Online arguments are addictive and also bring out the ugly side of a lot of people. I respect him very highly.

    Dex you're sort of new to me but I appreciate how you switch gears on yourself so often...seems like you're always bobbing and weaving different things in towards self improvement...and you have the ultimate skill for that...which is acknowledging when you've let yourself down.

    Nobody can learn that can't admit they're wrong. That's a hard skill to learn.

    Michael police officer...I've met in real life. He's prolly the closest to my real life friends attitude wise on here. He's a really good dude, plus way more career driven that I could ever be. I'm more loke the find a lane and live in it kinda guy...makes money a little tighter but I'm doing alright.

    Smooth is the other dude I've met in real life. He's as big of a jokey/fun guy as he was online. No malice in his bones whatsoever so its fuggin impossible to get mad at him, he's all love...but his comedy is trolling so it can be annoying after a while. 110% sarcasm...but in a good hearted way..its hard to explain.

    Yayo was always a good dude, to me...had some phone chats with him when pair a dyce and I did some blogtalk stuff.

    Maria seems down to earth....Aby does, too...I always liked that guy, don't know much about him.

    Bustalot is like the friendly uncle that avoids confrontation but drops gems sometimes. He's an intellectual that won't push opinions "too" hard. Likes flying by in the middle ground.

    I don't know Cody, she seems nice but I used to roll my eyes when she said white pipow or however she spelled it cuz I don't like race cards...I think she was just joking tho. It wasn't towards me but Im white and socially I'm able to talk to anyone in person, effortlessly. I grew up poor and abused and in a really diverse area...and then in my teens moved to middle class so I've seen clothes lines out the back window down to the telephone pole all the way up to doilies on the coffee tables. I dunno.

    Who else. Damn sorry if I forgot anyone. Vulgar seems older and down to earth I guess...don't know much about him.

    This was all coffee. Swear to god I'm a crack head on caffeine
    Thanks bro, good call out, definitely trying to argue less and be less vile . You’ve always been a good dude in my book and I know you and Mike are fellas and he has good taste in people. I know that when you post it will be a thoughtful response (if seriousness is warranted).


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  8. #8
    GoGH Elite g.t.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    13,444
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Thanks bro, good call out, definitely trying to argue less and be less vile . You’ve always been a good dude in my book and I know you and Mike are fellas and he has good taste in people. I know that when you post it will be a thoughtful response (if seriousness is warranted).
    I'm actually headed to a wedding tonight and posting on here beforehand makes me remember how normal some of us internet dudes actually can be. I used to picture internet people as the moms basement meme...lol, but then I lightened the fuck up. Some day we could all have some drinks and some cooking, I hope. Messageboards are underrated, we grew up on them and most the people I know never did shit like it.

    Unless they just don't talk about it. Lol

  9. #9
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    31,171
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    I'm actually headed to a wedding tonight and posting on here beforehand makes me remember how normal some of us internet dudes actually can be. I used to picture internet people as the moms basement meme...lol, but then I lightened the fuck up. Some day we could all have some drinks and some cooking, I hope. Messageboards are underrated, we grew up on them and most the people I know never did shit like it.

    Unless they just don't talk about it. Lol
    Have fun man! Yeah we should do a big meet one year, definitely up for it.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  10. #10
    Member Golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    769
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maria-Even there's not a lot of females on here She's the most active Queen
    Big Moose-One of the funniest posters
    Doctor_wp- One of the best Staff keeps Website on point

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •