Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I was almost senile when i said it so i lied.
    Nahhhhh. You love me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You値l never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when a member came on and begged for money for his moms medication and spent it on shoes or someshit

But the nice part if the story is people tried to help out a mawfucca
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post positive memories you have of GOGH posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    I remember when a member came on and begged for money for his moms medication and spent it on shoes or someshit

But the nice part if the story is people tried to help out a mawfucca
    Fuck @Q u o I hope he痴 doing better but I doubt it.

Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fondest memory of @Sir Bustalot is him healing my leg with his witchcraft powers. I値l never forget that

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    My fondest memory of @Sir Bustalot is him healing my leg with his witchcraft powers. I値l never forget that

Anytime

And my fav memory of res is when his leg healed from my witchcraft!! Haha just jokes

Nice memory of res is him calling a spade a spade when a certain members head exploded. Just aways felt like the polish on the site got shined a lil that day
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmaoo I missed this thread.. I値l get on this shit tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldn稚 get back up

Tommi Giovanni
    Joyful memory:

Jaafar pretending to box and going quiet as a queef when I called him out while he was in the states.

Tommi Giovanni
    Joyful memory #2:

Me and pre-handicapped Paper laughing about the time he got his pomeranian high.

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi Giovanni View Post
    Joyful memory:

Jaafar pretending to box and going quiet as a queef when I called him out while he was in the states.
    Jafaar was malo no?

The Jafaar character specifically was the closest to beef i ever got on rm and i schooled him hard with my photoshops
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Aby View Post
    Lmaoo I missed this thread.. I’ll get on this shit tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My fav memory of you was when i found out your job is to massage old ladies and mens butts and that gave me respect for you
    nawmchomsky?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast