Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Grind Or Go Home EP ~ Big Moose

not bad for a day's work imo

thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAO @ "The Grind or Go Home" EP
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first track, dope, but man, there was a whole 30 seconds at the end you coulda just said my name over and over

jk Liked the hook

2nd track, liked the sample, liked how you wrote to the sample but again, a whole 30 seconds at the end where you coulda said busta over and over

3rd track, like it, your rap voice reminds me of Substantial. Im sure you know who he is. I rape dolphins too...man 30 more whole seconds of busta could have been utilized.

i like the 90s video game track the least. But still good.

didnt hear one sir bustalot though

2/10 lol
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imma spin this @work tomorrow

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m gonna check this tomorrow too

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the first one - i got dissed (i think, lol) ...meaning, you complimented my ad libs on a track the other day and then mocked a figure who "only mastered his ad libs" on this 1.... aight!
    on that one, its a pretty chill driving around/head nodding track...i can diggit, you can't smash my girl though i give this minimal probability.

ill thomas - i like the different flow on this one. i think you mighta dissed me again on this one. LOL, moose you aight bro? maybe it's just a crazy theory...cuz i told you i'd collab, and the hook is taking aim at someone who said they wanna rhyme with you. At least use my fuckin name if these are disses man, any extra views for me is golden, i dont/cant promote myself so...that'd be great. This track was dope though, liked the beat and the flow swag on it.

the 3rd beat is ill as fuck. you shoulda paid for it. the bars were more on point on this one...pretty slick. even the hook is dope on this one. dont rape dolphins tho bro i dont know 4 sure but i think i heard they can end up rippin your dick off

4th track is cool....careful wit the smoke tho, that can ruin your mic and make it all staticky - think dzk said that shit b4 if im not mistaken

but yes, the answer is yes this was pretty fuggin dope for a single day's work
    Last edited by g.t.; 06-28-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im god

thanks for listening
    Last edited by Big Moose; 06-29-2022 at 12:32 AM.

Tommi Giovanni
    @Big Moose

All 4 were the flames.

Honest to God

I think if you posted under a pseudonym, you'd get nothing but love.

Great voice. Pinpoint flow. There's really nothing about your shit to knock.

Keep at it, man

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    on the first one - i got dissed (i think, lol) ...meaning, you complimented my ad libs on a track the other day and then mocked a figure who "only mastered his ad libs" on this 1.... aight!
    on that one, its a pretty chill driving around/head nodding track...i can diggit, you can't smash my girl though i give this minimal probability.

ill thomas - i like the different flow on this one. i think you mighta dissed me again on this one. LOL, moose you aight bro? maybe it's just a crazy theory...cuz i told you i'd collab, and the hook is taking aim at someone who said they wanna rhyme with you. At least use my fuckin name if these are disses man, any extra views for me is golden, i dont/cant promote myself so...that'd be great. This track was dope though, liked the beat and the flow swag on it.

the 3rd beat is ill as fuck. you shoulda paid for it. the bars were more on point on this one...pretty slick. even the hook is dope on this one. dont rape dolphins tho bro i dont know 4 sure but i think i heard they can end up rippin your dick off

4th track is cool....careful wit the smoke tho, that can ruin your mic and make it all staticky - think dzk said that shit b4 if im not mistaken

but yes, the answer is yes this was pretty fuggin dope for a single day's work
    loool

so

after i drop something i gotta wait a day or two to really dig into any feedback i get. cuz im too attached. its weird, i know

but just read this fully now, and i promise I wasn't dissing you. It was more so inspired by a local dude i ran into at a bar 2 weekends ago and i drunkenly agreed to collab with him. Not really dissing him either lol. It just inspired the idea for those lines.

I do plan on collabing with you. You're dope

appreciate the feedback

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post
    loool

so

after i drop something i gotta wait a day or two to really dig into any feedback i get. cuz im too attached. its weird, i know

but just read this fully now, and i promise I wasn't dissing you. It was more so inspired by a local dude i ran into at a bar 2 weekends ago and i drunkenly agreed to collab with him. Not really dissing him either lol. It just inspired the idea for those lines.

I do plan on collabing with you. You're dope

appreciate the feedback
    All good, bro, I wasn't even mad if so...I was fitting just to judge the music on its merits and the tracks were dope. That 3rd one hits especially dope.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast