Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,526
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    appreciate you too Busta. I really wanted to squeeze your name in there somewhere but most of the recording was done by the time i read the request and I was in a frazzled state. I just suddenly decided i had to make this before my weekend ended, and i ended up having to wait for everybody to be asleep at like 1 am to do a lot of the work. i plan on doing another one soon and hopefully i'll have a dope "busta" adlib in there somewhere

    and Dex that means a lot coming from you man. truly. very swaggy avy btw
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

  2. #12
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    30,704
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post
    appreciate you too Busta. I really wanted to squeeze your name in there somewhere but most of the recording was done by the time i read the request and I was in a frazzled state. I just suddenly decided i had to make this before my weekend ended, and i ended up having to wait for everybody to be asleep at like 1 am to do a lot of the work. i plan on doing another one soon and hopefully i'll have a dope "busta" adlib in there somewhere

    and Dex that means a lot coming from you man. truly. very swaggy avy btw
    Haha im only jokin around, do what you do and dont worry about it
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

  3. #13
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,908
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post








    not bad for a day's work imo

    thoughts?
    Grind or go home

    Dope beat. Flow is on point. I will say that I got lost in your Multics at some points every bar sounded the same which I know itís what you were going for but I got a little lost and had to rewind. Good sound. Vocals were super crispy think I heard you drool once.

    Good stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  4. #14
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,908
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill Thomas was weird. I didnít like the whistling in the beat but you made it work sort of. The super slow flow Iím not into but when you picked it up it sounded really good. Good stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  5. #15
    GoGH Elite Cereal_Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia, Victoria
    Posts
    15,251
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    super dope dude love you xoxo
    princess jonny knows candy
    "curious"

  6. #16
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,359
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like 4 3 minute tracks of you Farting in to the mic
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

  7. #17
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    30,704
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Ill Thomas was weird. I didnít like the whistling in the beat but you made it work sort of. The super slow flow Iím not into but when you picked it up it sounded really good. Good stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    oh haha i listened to all songs on 1.25x speed. I forgot i have that on for some other vids LOL didnt realize it was slow till now
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,526
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for listening CK & res

    Ill Thomas is my version of this song called Chill Bill that came out like 8 years ago and was huge. I heard it around a bit but never paid attention to it til like a week ago and its a banger. I was mimicking their flows in spots, and doing my own thing in others

    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

  9. #19
    Senior Member Big Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,526
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also the Grind Or Go Home track has 2k views in 2 days

    i don't know why, but i'll take it. Most my shits get a few hundred if that. And thats after weeks or months.

    Oh ya

    thanks whoever stickied this btw
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

  10. #20
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,359
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was me fat bitch
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •