Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss being depressed AF.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more private vids
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give up.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dope, i like it!

nice work
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is fire
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.

Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You a corny Mexican Eyedea like a tortilla you'll be depressed when I take ya baby moms n get my reup n xbox live monthly from your child support scrilla
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eyedea was a dope freestyler back when it meant really coming up with shit off the top of your head instead of reciting prewritten raps acapella
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    eyedea was a dope freestyler back when it meant really coming up with shit off the top of your head instead of reciting prewritten raps acapella
    I HATE that people call that freestyling nowadays. Donít get me wrong it sheer talent but itís not freestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That debate is why i stopped spending much time trying to develop the skill of legit freestyling

There is no way to prove that it's off the top. And written shit will beat off the top shit 9 times outta 10.

And I feel like even at the peak of the "freestyle" era, 70% or more of what you heard rappers spit was prepared or rehearsed in some way

Maybe the cypher or whatever starts out off the top and friendly, but as the competitive juices get flowing every rapper is gonna reach in their bag eventually.
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niccas gotta give you words as you go for it to be a verified free

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast