User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toddlers

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toddlers

Toddlers is a funny name to call a baby and it ignites a feeling of laughter whenever i hear it/see the word

And especially when a mom or dad mentions their "toddler"

I just want to make fun. Its a goofy word that dehumanizes babies to me and makes them sound more like dumb morons with no brains

Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well they are dumb morons at that age. but it doesn't refer to babies, it refers specifically to an early stage of life, after infancy and before childhood, about 2-3 years old.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think its a funny word and laugh when parents refer to their kid as a toddler
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, do I

Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    I just think its a funny word and laugh when parents refer to their kid as a toddler
    So what you supposed to call them at their age
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    So what you supposed to call them at their age

Man i smoked a joint and think the word is funny and sounds dumb

You can call it anything, an infant, the infant, my infant, my kid, a kid, a child, my child, my 1 yr old, my 2yr old, the 2yr old, my 3rd old, my baby, a baby, the baby

Any of those sounds less comedic than my toddler
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a weird thread bro

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im weird
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you've also been one of the most consistent posters of RM/RN. I think you've had that lion avatar since 2004.

but yea, when you're stoned, random things can seem funny. I think that was the whole appeal of space ghost coast 2 coast
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur View Post
    you've also been one of the most consistent posters of RM/RN. I think you've had that lion avatar since 2004.

but yea, when you're stoned, random things can seem funny. I think that was the whole appeal of space ghost coast 2 coast
    Haha never did see it but i used to watch aqua teen hunger force, harvey birdman, and sealab lol

My og post was a real convoluted way to simply say i found the word toddler humorous

I have had this forever lol it was that old infomercial "set it and forget it"
    nawmchomsky?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast