Close

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its funny how some cnn reporters are stars for a certain major event, and then afterwords a few yrs later you see them doing buried stories about the "sewing grandmas of kentucky" who made 10 000 pairs of socks for the civil war re-enactment fair.
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dude View Post
    Mass shooting should be categorized by intended targets and not number of victims.

I think thatís a very simple way to distinguish the two from each other.

If Iím trying to spin the block to hit one nigga and two or 3 ppl get hit in the process, thatís different than an incel walking into the mall of America with a trench coat on looking to shoot as many strangers as he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What if itís not an incel that does this? Would it be categorized differently?

What if a granny did it? Are we to sympathize with the person because theyíre going through trauma?

Mass shooting is mass shooting. Thereís a reason they donít change it. Itís because it breeds fear and furthers violence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    What if itís not an incel that does this? Would it be categorized differently?

What if a granny did it? Are we to sympathize with the person because theyíre going through trauma?

Mass shooting is mass shooting. Thereís a reason they donít change it. Itís because it breeds fear and furthers violence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well Iím no psychiatrist, but Iíd think there would be a baseline of things that need to go wrong with a person to push them to do a mass shooting

1.) consistent rejection from women
    2.) physically unattractive
    3.) antisocial behavior in general
    4.) severe lack of empathy
    5.) physically and genetically weak and/or challenged

When you blend all of the above together, you get a common phenotype and thatís almost never consistent with an angry grandmother.

Men, even incels, value themselves based on the impact they bring to this world. And I think when you have men who are literally incapable of being impactful in positive ways, they resort to violence and/or other acts of force.

This is less about the person and more about the intention

Taking a life over personal disputes VS. taking a life of a stranger because you could not find any other way to become impactful in this world.

Just a lil philosophy that makes sense to me at least.

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dude View Post
    Well I’m no psychiatrist, but I’d think there would be a baseline of things that need to go wrong with a person to push them to do a mass shooting

1.) consistent rejection from women
    2.) physically unattractive
    3.) antisocial behavior in general
    4.) severe lack of empathy
    5.) physically and genetically weak and/or challenged

When you blend all of the above together, you get a common phenotype and that’s almost never consistent with an angry grandmother.

Men, even incels, value themselves based on the impact they bring to this world. And I think when you have men who are literally incapable of being impactful in positive ways, they resort to violence and/or other acts of force.

This is less about the person and more about the intention

Taking a life over personal disputes VS. taking a life of a stranger because you could not find any other way to become impactful in this world.

Just a lil philosophy that makes sense to me at least.

LMFAO man when I was reading the characteristics I thought of a couple people immediately

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killuminati

Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Preach to these boys man. What you mean Republican? His rap name is Bobby Crimp or some shit he got millions of views on YouTube songs where he talks about mass shootings too lol. Heís a conservative??!
    His social media is full of him at trump rallies and with mags shit. I figured he was another dem but who knows with how much the fbi alters shit

Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    His social media is full of him at trump rallies and with mags shit. I figured he was another dem but who knows with how much the fbi alters shit

Lol aww man

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    If any of you donít know what a mass shooting is, you can Google the technical definition.
    We know the technical definition. And you know exactly what im sayin.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with vulgar. Letís show the world how often mass shootings actually happen and how many people actually die from them.

Then, in a separate category, we should show the raw number of murders and shootings per state instead of per 100,000 compared with the gun laws for those states

Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    I agree with vulgar. Let’s show the world how often mass shootings actually happen and how many people actually die from them.

Then, in a separate category, we should show the raw number of murders and shootings per state instead of per 100,000 compared with the gun laws for those states

Lol how you agree with Vulgar and are saying something antithetical to what he’s saying

Joe out here using psy ops

kings

soldiers.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast