Close

User Tag List

Tommi Giovanni

What does the NFL risk by not suspending Deshaun Watson?

Are the people who want Deshaun blackballed the people buying tickets and watching games?

I figured all of this would be getting far more discussion on here

Mentioned
    834 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this the dude who kept overtly tryin to get handy-Js from masseusse's?
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    834 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason that reminds me of the Boys when Homelander puts his dick in the dying ladies hand for a quick tug
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    of course not. the current wave of activists don't actually support the things they want to change, they just want power.

that's why the Redskins will be forever disgraced for cucking out (sorry Mesk, but that's how it is). if they had stood their ground, ppl would've bought their apparel/merch to own the libs, so the boycott wouldn't have mattered.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Tommi Giovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur View Post
    of course not. the current wave of activists don't actually support the things they want to change, they just want power.

that's why the Redskins will be forever disgraced for cucking out (sorry Mesk, but that's how it is). if they had stood their ground, ppl would've bought their apparel/merch to own the libs, so the boycott wouldn't have mattered.
    You'd think this would break conservatives of this delusion that capitalism is a completely rational, profit-driven system and not downstream from culture.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Backlash really.

Hes definitely getting suspended though. Its just a matter of how long at this point.

Tommi Giovanni
    I'd have been more than satisfied with Jimmy G over Watson.

Make it happen.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baker Mayfield just got traded to Carolina for a 5th round pick. They play each other on opening day too. I wonder whos going to be the QB for Cleveland