Close

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mentioned
    835 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    most likely I thought meth was a white people thing, the guy was black.
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    there was one here in louisville the other day nobody died though but several people got hurt, the guy was exchanging fire and also hit his 9 year old son he almost died, we also had a small shooting at the gas station here guy was fighting with his old lady and another man jumped in to break up the fight, and the man got shot and killed along with the guys wife, pretty crazy, the guy was high and didn' t even remember it the next day. he weas asking for his wife and they said that he shot and killed her.
    Damn so the nigga was shooting at somebody and ended up almost hitting his own son? Or was he getting shot at and his son got hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldn’t get back up

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Aby View Post
    Damn so the nigga was shooting at somebody and ended up almost hitting his own son? Or was he getting shot at and his son got hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he had a shoot out with another dude and his son got hit by one of his bullets when they was exchanging fire, several people got hurt.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910