Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIP Georgia Guidestones

You may be aware that the Rosicrucians (or some other secret society) put up a huge granite monument at the highest elevation in Georgia, where it's stood since 1980. The main granite slabs were inscribed in 8 modern languages from around the world, topped by a capstone with a shorter inscription in 4 ancient languages. This monolithic structure claimed to be "guidestones to an age of reason", with the following instructions for the New World Order (some speculate this was intended for a post-apocalyptic earth):

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Most of this I agree with, especially eugenics, leaving room for nature, minimizing bureaucracy, and fair laws. However, I have serious issues with decimating and capping off the world population, and I disagree with a global nu-language.

They've stood since years before I was born, but now they're toppled. During the early hours of July 6, 2022, an explosion rocked the monument, destroying the hindi/swahili slab, damaging the capstone, and leaving the structure unstable. Shortly after, the authorities demolished the whole thing, apparently for safety reasons.

A couple strange points: first, the explosion was at exactly 3:33 am, which may have occult significance. Secondly, destroying the scene of a crime just hours later, instead of roping off the area and/or carefully dismantling it, seems suspect.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I heard about this. But it’s only 42 years old. Not old enough to be any significance honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's not ancient by any means, but it's long been a lightning rod of controversy and conspiracy theories. so this is kind of ominous and a big deal.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never heard of this. It sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is one of the theories some christian fundamentalists did it?

If nobodys thought of that id like to suppose it was the christians
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very intriguing and captivating imma piss on it
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    correction, the time of the blast was 4:03 am +33 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    Is one of the theories some christian fundamentalists did it?

If nobodys thought of that id like to suppose it was the christians
    Christian fundies are one of several groups who didn't approve of the guidestones. but the jury is still out.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcalibur View Post
    correction, the time of the blast was 4:03 am +33 seconds.

Christian fundies are one of several groups who didn't approve of the guidestones. but the jury is still out.
    i saw a clickbait article that the stones were satanic lol
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killuminati

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen people talk about these damn things. Never heard of them until the explosion. And I question them being historical at all. What makes them historically significant other than some rich dudes wanting a Stonehenge knockoff? Nothing.

Say the claims of satanic. Which one again illustrates the religious orbitals that exists in this country.
    Excuse me! I just peed where your standing!