Close

User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117
  1. #111
    Senior Member cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    Lol I'm the opposite. I hate most soups lol

    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    cuz people don't know how to create flavourful bases for soups
    they got amnesia

  2. #112
    VIP Twamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    26,531
    Mentioned
    1411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    cuz people don't know how to create flavourful bases for soups
    Makes perfect sense now that I think about it

    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

  3. #113
    Administrators doctor_wp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    31,122
    Mentioned
    4407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    Lol man, they asked me to work this last Sunday at the club but nobody told me it was gay night. 99% big and buff damn near naked dudes with their ass out on dog leashes. The whole building literally smelled like ass. I asked to leave early and they let me. I mean, the gays are coo as fuck because there wasn't a single fight or argument, just dudes tongue kissing and ass grabbing. I like action but not that kind of action lmao

    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    Lmao @ smelled like ass, man that is disgusting.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  4. #114
    VIP Bad Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    Soul food the other day


    Gettin the oxtail next time


    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    Looks awful

    Looks like a west coast Caucasian tried to make soul food

    Nekkid ass Mac and cheese

    Throw the whole plate away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #115
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,333
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dude View Post
    Looks awful

    Looks like a west coast Caucasian tried to make soul food

    Nekkid ass Mac and cheese

    Throw the whole plate away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That Mac n cheese horrid looks like they made it with the instructions and water stirred no baked spots or cheese curds look like @Big Moose made it
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

  6. #116
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    30,660
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    Lol man, they asked me to work this last Sunday at the club but nobody told me it was gay night. 99% big and buff damn near naked dudes with their ass out on dog leashes. The whole building literally smelled like ass. I asked to leave early and they let me. I mean, the gays are coo as fuck because there wasn't a single fight or argument, just dudes tongue kissing and ass grabbing. I like action but not that kind of action lmao

    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    was in calgary for a few weeks, was at a trendy pub in a lil party neighborhood called kensington in calgary

    the pub we were at had a disgusting bathroom. Clean enough to stand an pee in. But way to gross to touch anything or have to poops.....

    and i went to piss and some dirty asshole had some girl in the stall and they were fuckin... and i dry heaved because that bathroom was way too gross to be turned on for me, smelled of old piss and fat dudes poopin. How can you fuck in all that stank and wet TP and goopy floors?

    gross
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

  7. #117
    The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,357
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    @zyclon b gas imagine working with this fellow millennial: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgw3s...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    Bruh, as soon as she starts with that Id just walk away


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •