Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work parties. Before covid my studio had a christmas party

And it was open bar. And shit got a little "molesty" i hear from people who went. I havent gone to a work party in years.

Today we have a work party at a fancy bar downtown. Its open bar

I hope it doesnt get molesty again.

You guys ever been to a work party and had a coworker/boss make a complete fool of themselves???
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen firings because of work party antics, yes.

Rule of thumb for work parties - don't consume more than a standard drink per hour.

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an old boss, showed up to the work party already loser wasted with a fine date who was sober. He made a complete ass of himself because he could barely talk, everyone shunned him because he was so sloppy drunk... his date was mortified... they fought and argued and they went home after about 30 mins

Nobody liked the dude, so it basically went unnoticed beyond that night.

I dont know whats worse, just making a fool of yourself at a work party, or being such a forgettable loser that most people dont even remember you showing up
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at this place I worked at for like 5 years... from roughly 2013-2018

maybe 120 employees

We had this supervisor woman pat

mid 60's, rail thin bitch of an old grandma. Always pestering me about sneaking one ear bud in everyday cuz I "might get hit by a forklift" when forklifts only ran in the warehouse, 2 buildings away, and everyone who worked in the offices wore earbuds all day and traipsed through our area with no fear for the nonexistent forklifts, and no chastising from the supervisors

Anyway, she got SHIT FACED at one christmas party. I won a 60 inch tv that night, which made her and my boss, Randy, visibly angry. Anyway, I looked up at some point and Pat was in the center of the dance floor, dancing with one of my best friends, a 6-4 goofy, lanky, 25 yr old white boy who is honestly quite a drunk himself. She was grinding her non-ass on his dick SO HARD. And he was drunkenly just taking it. As we all watched and held back vomit.

Those were the days
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I like getting my salad tossed and tossing the salads. Itís normal in 2022 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Trump is a vile human being

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my boss looked directly at me today and said were getting wasted... im not sure if his generation knows about the term "commanding respect"
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    And it was open bar. And shit got a little "molesty" i hear from people who went. I havent gone to a work party in years.

Today we have a work party at a fancy bar downtown. Its open bar

I hope it doesnt get molesty again.

You guys ever been to a work party and had a coworker/boss make a complete fool of themselves???
    Had this sergeant who would get wasted every party she was invited to. Itís why no one took her serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    2310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That plus female cop.

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    That plus female cop.

the female cops they hire in vancouver are smokeshows
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    the female cops they hire in vancouver are smokeshows
    Not here lmao. We have a couple cuties. But others are butch af

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the female cops look like Nique here
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast