Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mystical / spiritual world is weird..

I consider myself a spiritual person .. but I find the contradictions of spiritual practices to be so weird

Meditation, energy, crystals n shit is all about letting go and shedding of the ego

So why do all these “spiritual” people who just picked up a tarot card last week, and read some shit about the evil eye like a year ago take it upon themselves to “heal other people” .. isn’t that the biggest ego shit you can ever do?

Man so my cousin got a new GF, they’ve only been dating for 2 months and things are going fast so they stay over at my house for like 6 days, the girl brought it upon herself to bring an evil eye into the home and place it on the staircase … when I saw it, I got the heebie jeebies because I do not know this person, for all I know she could be a witch

She gave me witch vibes because she literally tried to penetrate my mind (as some of you know I’m a tough cookie and pretty impenetrable) .. but after talking to her for an hour I felt completely drained of energy and had a pounding headache the whole night after!

Boy if that ain’t some witchcraft.. how can some joe blow take it upon themselves to come into your home, and act like some healer from above

Am I hating or is this bitch weird ?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In no way do I think it makes one more spiritual to exploit these abilities. And people who can are scary. Because i know the selfishness of humans.

They arent spiritual things to me. They are more like toys.
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe in that realm, whatsoever. I do sort of like hearing from Witches when I visit Salem in the fall for some reason. Maybe I'm just fascinated that, to me, they're so delusional, but they act really peaceful or calming or something and I like that vibe.

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so to answer your question id find her annoying as well simply by her trying to impose her shit on me.

it would be diff if she acted in a diff way
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    I don't believe in that realm, whatsoever. I do sort of like hearing from Witches when I visit Salem in the fall for some reason. Maybe I'm just fascinated that, to me, they're so delusional, but they act really peaceful or calming or something and I like that vibe.
    This is me 100%. That witch/spiritual realm doesn’t exist for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    This is me 100%. That witch/spiritual realm doesn’t exist for me.

im glad you dont think of me as a witch

nawmchomsky?
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    im glad you dont think of me as a witch

nawmchomsky?
    True. You have a point maybe I do believe to an extent. Leg feels much better bro

You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bustalot you wear corderoys

Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    I consider myself a spiritual person .. but I find the contradictions of spiritual practices to be so weird

Meditation, energy, crystals n shit is all about letting go and shedding of the ego

So why do all these “spiritual” people who just picked up a tarot card last week, and read some shit about the evil eye like a year ago take it upon themselves to “heal other people” .. isn’t that the biggest ego shit you can ever do?

Man so my cousin got a new GF, they’ve only been dating for 2 months and things are going fast so they stay over at my house for like 6 days, the girl brought it upon herself to bring an evil eye into the home and place it on the staircase … when I saw it, I got the heebie jeebies because I do not know this person, for all I know she could be a witch

She gave me witch vibes because she literally tried to penetrate my mind (as some of you know I’m a tough cookie and pretty impenetrable) .. but after talking to her for an hour I felt completely drained of energy and had a pounding headache the whole night after!

Boy if that ain’t some witchcraft.. how can some joe blow take it upon themselves to come into your home, and act like some healer from above

Am I hating or is this bitch weird ?
    Spiritual practices and whatnot are big business these days. Money = quackery

cousin's gf has balls of steel for bringing that shit into your house

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Wiccan gf I mentioned in my thread roped me into a satanic ritual when I was 19

That shit terrified the fuck out of me.

I don't mess with that spiritual/occult stuff much anymore
    UPDATED: High Tenor (E2-E5-F6)
    GOALS: Chiaroscuro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast