UPDATED: High Tenor (E2-E5-F6)
    GOALS: Chiaroscuro

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    bustalot you wear corderoys
    I wear sexy ass shorts highlighting my sexy hiking legs with some nice italian made shoes and a button t-shirt with birds on it, some aviators and mess up my hair a bit. Pout my lips. Twerk a few times. Big pimpin.
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it’s weird going into someone’s house you don’t know, and thinking they need some healing, when you don’t even know the people, you just know what you heard. It’s super cringe man. Just come with a fruit basket & flowers.
    they got amnesia

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That statement was on par with that gender person thing jook posted in the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    I think itís weird going into someoneís house you donít know, and thinking they need some healing, when you donít even know the people, you just know what you heard. Itís super cringe man. Just come with a fruit basket & flowers.
    Or a plate of cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    That statement was on par with that gender person thing jook posted in the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me and the boy Jook are two peas in a pod
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i think is funny is, and im not talkin about gurus, just regular folk who "become spiritual"

Is they largely fall into 2 categories, they either pretend to not look down on you for not following their beliefs, or they openly look down on you for not following their beliefs.
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12