Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Super Moderator Emobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14,333
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday b 6 pinches so you can grow 6 inches
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

  2. #22
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,794
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    Happy birthday b 6 pinches so you can grow 6 inches
    Thanks man! Didnít work though rats


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  3. #23
    GoGH Elite g.t.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    13,415
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Thanks man! Didn’t work though rats


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    check the undercarriage....got 8? it worked

  4. #24
    Member Golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diasick it's rude talk bout yourself in someone thread

  5. #25
    Mrs. Sole straight_evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    875
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy belated!
    Start from the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.

  6. #26
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,794
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Diasick it's rude talk bout yourself in someone thread
    True heís a shithead right? @Diasick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  7. #27
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    30,660
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Why 18 1/2?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mars has a longer orbit around sun. Going off if we counted years by mars standards
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

  8. #28
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    77,794
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    Mars has a longer orbit around sun. Going off if we counted years by mars standards
    And Iím only 0.41 in Uranus,
    Nawmchompsky


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  9. #29
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    30,660
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Nawmchompsky?
    Chomnomsky
    Everything the mind knows is the past. If you recognize something its because youve had it before otherwise you wouldnt recognize it. This recognition/memory of knowing it before prevents you from seeing it new. Similarly, an experience is only recognized as an experience because youve had one before, otherwise you wouldnt know it was one. So experiences arent new. They are dead continuations of the past. You wont find change in the past. Dont seek a change through experiences.
    nawmchomsky?

  10. #30
    Member BULLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy belated birthday Res!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •