Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What things have you done to prepare for death?

If you died today, do you have a burial plan? Life insurance? Do people know they are beneficiaries? Do you have a will?

Are there things you have people would find and be like wtf (maybe something embarrassing?), are your affairs in order?

How about your parents?

We have a plan for my mom, I donít really know what my pops has going but my siblings are probably aware.

As for myself, I need to tighten up my affairs. Life insurance is there as well as a will and an employee benefit that pays handsomely upon my demise.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my pops had a celebration of life and set my mom up good

my mom doesnt want any celebration/funeral and just to be cremated, she has will

i have a will with my finances in order. I really dont care about embarrassing things, i wont be alive to be embarrassed. I set my shit up to go to charity and my nieces. But im second guessing giving to my nieces and not all to charity, Its not that i dont like them or anything. I just dont want it to be when theyre too young, its a lot of dough. Id hope its at a time when they would use it responsibly such as later in life when things like stick on eyelashes and asshole bleach isnt on the radar.

if i could have my way id get my fam to chop my body in two, feed the fish and the deer. One half in the ocean, one half in the mountains. Just plop my corpse in some tidepool to be washed away and prop the other half up against some tree

and death i think about the reality of it frequently. Nothing lasts. The expectation it should feels unnatural
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    my pops had a celebration of life and set my mom up good

my mom doesnt want any celebration/funeral and just to be cremated, she has will

i have a will with my finances in order. I really dont care about embarrassing things, i wont be alive to be embarrassed. I set my shit up to go to charity and my nieces. But im second guessing giving to my nieces and not all to charity, Its not that i dont like them or anything. I just dont want it to be when theyre too young, its a lot of dough. Id hope its at a time when they would use it responsibly such as later in life when things like stick on eyelashes and asshole bleach isnt on the radar.

if i could have my way id get my fam to chop my body in two, feed the fish and the deer. One half in the ocean, one half in the mountains. Just plop my corpse in some tidepool to be washed away and prop the other half up against some tree

and death i think about the reality of it frequently. Nothing lasts. The expectation it should feels unnatural
    good shit man,
    you can always set up a trust for your nieces and designate specific ages for them
    to receive payouts.

Maybe @God Aby can have a taste of your loins post death. He’s comping at the bit.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing, I have no dependants yet
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    Nothing, I have no dependants yet
    If you leave me ya special recipes I’ll make sure they live on forever g

But I’ll probably die long before you, Indian ladies be living hella long man

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    good shit man,
    you can always set up a trust for your nieces and designate specific ages for them
    to receive payouts.

Maybe @God Aby can have a taste of your loins post death. He’s comping at the bit.
    i set it up for age 30 already, but im thinking 40 is a better age.
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    i set it up for age 30 already, but im thinking 40 is a better age.
    Split it at 35 lol

kings

soldiers.

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and my girl just got life insurance policies

And they arenít enough to where you would ever really consider hitting a life insurance lick if you know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i watch this show called forensic files

and the amount of dummies who get caught murdering their spouse because of suspicion on the sudden registration of a policy, or the cashing in of one mere weeks later and buying a fancy car etc etc...

its mind boggling me at all the dummies out there
    nawmchomsky?

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the very first time I got high I was in high school and thought I was dead.. While ďdeadĒ I wrote a farewell letter for my parents to find.. woke up normal the next morning and ripped that shit up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast