Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    Cheese burger for breakfast, fries and chicken nuggets for lunch, and a slice or 2 pizza for dinner could all be under the regular under “2000” calorie rule

But for optimal disease free health ?

Nope
    It works because your cells prioritize by damage when they cannibalize. In other words, when your body is eating itself because it's not getting enough of its energy from food, it goes for the bad cells first. That's why fasting assists in so many things - inflammation being a big one.

Another reason calorie deficit was more impactful on overall health than diet change, was because excess fat storage is the leading cause of so many diseases in the first place.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re making zero sense right now.. Eating cheese burgers within calorie deficit is better than counting actual technical macros?

For initial weight loss for an obese person, maybe.. but long term health, eating whatever for weight loss / weight maintenance within calorie deficit rather than actually being healthy and eating proper nutrition for your gut and surrounding areas is complete nonsense.

I’m sure you believe everything they tell you in the news as well, lol.
    Last edited by cody; 08-09-2022 at 08:28 PM.
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re making zero sense right now.. Eating cheese burgers within calorie deficit is better than counting actual technical macros?

For initial weight loss for an obese person, maybe.. but long term health, eating whatever for weight loss within calorie deficit and actually being healthy within your gut and surrounding areas is complete nonsense.

I’m sure you believe everything they tell you in the news as well, lol.
    I'm not speaking from personal experience - and you're also conflating what I'm saying with someone who might say "food types don't matter." That's retarded and isn't the point. The point is not that you can eat cheeseburgers all day in a deficit and be healthy, the point is that it's been studied that losing fat off of a fat ass has more of an impact on overall health indicators than regulating food type alone and remaining a fatty.

I'm relaying actual results of studies to you - and you're lashing out at vlogs and media or whatever the fuck else you're saying....all I'm hearing is that you really want a cheeseburger?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g.t. View Post
    I'm not speaking from personal experience - and you're also conflating what I'm saying with someone who might say "food types don't matter." That's retarded and isn't the point. The point is not that you can eat cheeseburgers all day in a deficit and be healthy, the point is that it's been studied that losing fat off of a fat ass has more of an impact on overall health indicators than regulating food type alone and remaining a fatty.

I'm relaying actual results of studies to you - and you're lashing out at vlogs and media or whatever the fuck else you're saying....all I'm hearing is that you really want a cheeseburger?
    I graduated culinary school, in which I’ve studied nutrition and one of my best friends is a registered dietician with a masters in science. So let’s get your weird assumptions that I get my information from bloggers out of the way.

Macros > calorie deficit

For longevity, over all health, and weight management

Pretty sure some people agree with me here as well.

The studies your positing is based off being obese and needing to lose weight asap. Serious Calorie deficits are for weight loss for already “unhealthy” people. So they can get “healthy”

I’m talking about long term gut health, your sugar levels etc. you’re posting irrelevant shit to sound smart, but you actually look dumb as fuck
    Last edited by cody; 08-09-2022 at 08:39 PM.
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I graduated culinary school, in which I’ve studied nutrition and one of my best friends is a registered dietician with a masters in science. So let’s get your weird assumptions that I get my information from bloggers out of the way.

Macros > calorie deficit

For longevity, over all health, and weight management

Pretty sure some people agree with me here as well.

The studies your positing is based off being obese and needing to lose weight asap. Calorie deficits are for weight loss for already “unhealthy” people. So they can get “healthy”

I’m talking about long term gut health, your sugar levels etc. you’re posting irrelevant shit to sound smart, but you actually look dumb as fuck
    I didn't mean to have such an impact, but that's hilarious

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I die, give double ML my password

Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you have an anger management issue going on - but here let me help show you why you've compromised common sense for emotion.

You're yelling at me about Macros mattering when that's nothing I'd ever disagree with.

Does that help you a bit, or no? Do you want me to tell you next how vitamins and protein are essential needs- or does that go without fuckin saying like it did in the first place?

Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarchief View Post
    when I die, give double ML my password
    Where did Double ML go - he's not another RIP I hope....

he used to be hilarious and got everyone all riled up

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean to have such an impact, but that's hilarious
    You took it personal first, making assumptions about where I get my information from in a condescending way. Actually, you’ve been throwing jabs at me here and there, trying to get my attention for a while.

I finally react, or type with excitement.. and now it’s “this is hilarious”

You’re weird and there’s a reason why I don’t usually interact with you or your posts
    Weirdo

they got amnesia

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did Double ML go - he's not another RIP I hope....

he used to be hilarious and got everyone all riled up
    he's definitely on some James Bond/Felix Leiter shit right now

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast