User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly even i am skeptical sometimes about this shit

Libra Sun - Gemini Moon - Leo Rising

Naturally curious, open-minded and kind, you approach the world around you with a smile and glistening eyes. You are incredibly intelligent and occupy your mind with everything that seems worth your time which gifts you with broad common knowledge and makes you a living “interesting facts” machine. Your mind is often running without a concrete finish line ahead, so you are likely someone who changes the direction in the middle of the race. Others may be annoyed by your everchanging boosts of energy and your interest in all sorts of things but it is actually very helpful when it comes to reassuring you of your talents and career goals. Although you always seem to be on the move, you can be one of the laziest people there are. You can not control when a new high of creativity will hit and there are always also some unmotivated, colorless times when you would rather sleep the days through until the spark of adventure strikes again. Other things you possess in abundance, are wit and humour. You manage to laugh the darkest times away and do not take yourself or life too seriously which makes you the perfect companion for every adventure. But it also means that you value freedom and indepence far too much to be made into something you do not want to be for the sake of love.
    You carry an air of warmth and energy that leaves a lasting impression on everyone who crosses paths with you. Negative energy rarely gets to you and you often infect others with your glaring optimism even in the most hopeless times. The world is your stage and you intend to entertain your audience until the curtain has fallen. You give genrously, speak loudly, react dramatically and live for the applause you receive.

but this shit is me to a T.

weird
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    And Twamp’s height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    twamp is 5'5?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    twamp is 5'5?
    Oh nevermind you might be taller

You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Bambino di Agrigento Primo Playmaker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you think of my Libra Sun, Gemini Moon, and Leo Rising?

I think i was born savage. jeez
    I envy that you have an air sign moon.

I hope to be reborn an Aquarius/Libra/Gemini and harness the full powers of the air sign trifecta tbh

Bambino di Agrigento Primo Playmaker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly even i am skeptical sometimes about this shit

Libra Sun - Gemini Moon - Leo Rising

Naturally curious, open-minded and kind, you approach the world around you with a smile and glistening eyes. You are incredibly intelligent and occupy your mind with everything that seems worth your time which gifts you with broad common knowledge and makes you a living “interesting facts” machine. Your mind is often running without a concrete finish line ahead, so you are likely someone who changes the direction in the middle of the race. Others may be annoyed by your everchanging boosts of energy and your interest in all sorts of things but it is actually very helpful when it comes to reassuring you of your talents and career goals. Although you always seem to be on the move, you can be one of the laziest people there are. You can not control when a new high of creativity will hit and there are always also some unmotivated, colorless times when you would rather sleep the days through until the spark of adventure strikes again. Other things you possess in abundance, are wit and humour. You manage to laugh the darkest times away and do not take yourself or life too seriously which makes you the perfect companion for every adventure. But it also means that you value freedom and indepence far too much to be made into something you do not want to be for the sake of love.
    You carry an air of warmth and energy that leaves a lasting impression on everyone who crosses paths with you. Negative energy rarely gets to you and you often infect others with your glaring optimism even in the most hopeless times. The world is your stage and you intend to entertain your audience until the curtain has fallen. You give genrously, speak loudly, react dramatically and live for the applause you receive.

but this shit is me to a T.

weird
    I can't picture a laziness streak to you.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollinaire Charisme View Post
    I can't picture a laziness streak to you.
    it's there, but i realized recently i'm really hard on myself. most people are lazy as fuck and can't do more than 2 things in a day. like majority.
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    2311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's there, but i realized recently i'm really hard on myself. most people are lazy as fuck and can't do more than 2 things in a day. like majority.
    Two productive things *

I woke up, got dressed, and went to the bathroom. That’s three things before 6:30! Woo!

You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Two productive things *

I woke up, got dressed, and went to the bathroom. That’s three things before 6:30! Woo!

Lmao
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Libra, moon in Cancer.

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is “at home” in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign.

Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached — they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change.

These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don’t always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit.

These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate.

When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you’ll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile.

These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.
    shockingly accurate tbh
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234