User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heyy 100%

Mentioned
    1599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    Man when i started in 2014, they allowed people to show up in cosplay costumes and pyjammas lol. We had people full on dressed like thor and anime characters working at their stations, some in those full suit animal pyjammas. They havent since 2016. Now all you can do is decorate your area and it cant distract or be annoying and all people do now is bring in their collectables and a few personal items like fancy lamps and their own keyboards etc. But yes, puppies, skateboarding allowed. Before covid once a week there was a person for massages, there is a meditation group, and we have a cafeteria, ping pong, pool table, and foosball. Before covid there was a shitty yoga group too. A rooftop patio, And flex hours which is you can do your shift between the hrs of 7am and 12am. Splt it how you want but you have to make all meetings. But say its nice out, youre all tired of being inside. You can go enjoy the beach all aft and finish after dinner before midnight if you want.
    lmaoo that's awesome. I would LOVE that flex hours thing but I don't think I'm mature enough for something like that. I'd be there until midnight every night.

Mentioned
    1419 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao I agree. I usually have my phone entirely on silent or do not disturb mode. I especially hate people who leave VM's because I NEVER check them

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    Lmao I agree. I usually have my phone entirely on silent or do not disturb mode. I especially hate people who leave VM's because I NEVER check them

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
    Reminds me of a Tosh skit re: leaving voicemail messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123