Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Trump was searched due to...

Possibly having Nuclear info at Mar-a-lago.

"The documents that were the focus of the*FBI’s search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort*were reportedly classified files related to nuclear weapons.*The Washington Post*reports sources “familiar with the investigation” would not offer additional details about the documents and their relation to nuclear weapons, nor whether the weapons belonged to the United States or another country. They also did not confirm if the documents were ever recovered in the Monday raid. “If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, told the*Post."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...3EJlsdr9fElwJs
    Excuse me! I just peed where your standing!

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right bro, lol you still believing shit MSM tells you? Biden said we are at zero percent inflation as well. Where do you stand on that?

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lookin forward to all the democrats crying when republicans take power and do all this shit right back to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Right bro, lol you still believing shit MSM tells you? Biden said we are at zero percent inflation as well. Where do you stand on that?
    Did you see Garland's presser? As to him a Trump appointee personally signing off on Trump's warrant.

Video & transcript are in the following link.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read...ry?id=88257832

Did the MSM tell him to do that?

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlbiininja View Post
    Did you see Garland's presser? As to him a Trump appointee personally signing off on Trump's warrant.

Video & transcript are in the following link.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read...ry?id=88257832

Did the MSM tell him to do that?
    Yes, I saw it and yes, MSM and the party in control of the country are unified.

Your response tells me all I need to know though, it’s interesting to see who is holding tight, unwavering, to their belief system. Go Dems!

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    Lookin forward to all the democrats crying when republicans take power and do all this shit right back to them

Lol, I am chomping at the bit to see tides turn.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post

I mean they investigated Hillary twice & found no wrong doing.

https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-cli...-probe-1466426

They did not investigate micheal Flynn

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-michael-flynn

Trump was willing to give nuke tech to the Saudis.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...after-n1013826

"WASHINGTON — The Trump administration approved the transfer of sensitive nuclear technology to*Saudi Arabia*twice after the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, according to information shared with members of Congress.

Citing records provided by the Department of Energy, Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., said Tuesday that the Trump administration had given the green light to U.S. energy firms to export technology and know-how to Saudi Arabia on Oct. 18, 2018 — only 16 days after*Khashoggi was killed*at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. The administration then approved another transfer on Feb. 18.
    Congressional staffers from both parties told NBC News that Kaine's account was accurate. An Energy Department official confirmed the timing of the two approvals.

Kaine is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which had requested details on seven transfers of nuclear expertise to Saudi Arabia, including the timing of the approvals in each case.

"It has taken the Trump Administration more than two months to answer a simple question — when did you approve transfers of nuclear expertise from American companies to Saudi Arabia? And the answer is shocking," Kaine said in a statement.

Henry Sokolski, the executive director of the Nonproliferation Policy Education Center and a former senior U.S. official who oversaw arms control issues, said the Trump administration has clearly been in violation of the Atomic Energy Act, which requires the president to keep lawmakers informed about nuclear cooperation negotiations.

"We've had people in the administration who have negotiated with the Saudis without informing Congress," he said. Kaine's statement indicates that "Congress is finally getting woke on this subject. "

Saudi Arabia plans to build nuclear power plants with help from U.S. companies, but so far it has refused to agree to safeguards to ensure it does not develop nuclear weapons, including a prohibition on uranium enrichment and reprocessing spent nuclear fuel.

Republican Sens. Todd Young of Indiana and Marco Rubio of Florida and Democrats Edward Markey of Massachusetts and Kaine have introduced a bill demanding the government allow Congress to review all transfers of nuclear technology and expertise in advance.

Separately, the Government Accountability Office is reviewing the Trump administration's negotiations with Saudi Arabia, as well as any negotiation by the executive branch since December 2009, regarding a civil nuclear cooperation agreement. Rubio and Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., requested the review in March.

You're welcome to find anything that counters this.

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t need to find anything that counters MSM bro, was just curious if you still were a believer in it. Thanks for sharing.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are the charges?

It sounds like the “mole” in Trump’s circle fed them some disinformation. He’s making them look like fools again.

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    Where are the charges?

It sounds like the “mole” in Trump’s circle fed them some disinformation. He’s making them look like fools again.
    Lol yep, the FBI was at his place in January and they took 15 boxes of documents. Guess they left the nuke docs for this time around

kings

soldiers.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast