Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you guys host?

by hosting, I mean, do you let people in your house? do you throw parties, bbqs, events at your home? if so, whats the best party you've ever thrown, if not.. do you get invited but don't feel comfy hosting? do you not get invited ?

whats the deal?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    by hosting, I mean, do you let people in your house? do you throw parties, bbqs, events at your home? if so, whats the best party you've ever thrown, if not.. do you get invited but don't feel comfy hosting? do you not get invited ?

whats the deal?
    We are amateur cookers so we host but usually cater or do a group order or some shit.

I haven’t thrown a huge party at the crib but we do birthdays and shit right.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    2273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every year we have a nice BBQ. 30 ish people friends and family. I do the cooking. Burgers. Dogs. Chicken. Ribs. And a bunch of sides. Games. Music. Fun times. I love hosting but I hate the clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    We are amateur cookers so we host but usually cater or do a group order or some shit.

I haven’t thrown a huge party at the crib but we do birthdays and shit right.
    of course, i'm not cooking if it's over 20, and if it's 20 people i'm doing very basic shit that explains itself or doesn't take much time (if they want me to cook/special request) if not i carefully cater. if it's under 10 i'll do some more exciting shit. definitely not in the business to drive myself crazy when guests are over. i really care about being there, and ultimate guest experience.

themed parties are exciting as hell, and i'm naturally very obsessed with decor/aesthetic/details.. like a variety of curated themed cocktails, cute decor that ties into the theme, photo ops, pintresty type of shit

anyways i have to plan a party for 25 in like a week, my brother and sister n law were hosting a pre wedding party for us (they offered, private dinner at a resto) but i just got word they had like a 3rd miscarriage last night. i'm not relying on them to feel any sort of happiness for us, so i said fuck it i'm taking matters in my own hands and frantically planning a party i didn't ask for, but now have guests from out of town coming to.

such is life .. all good

and i just don't half ass shit, as when my name is attached to something people naturally have high expectations. everything will be fine tho
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanksgiving before covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    835 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not really into hosting people for dinner and stuff.

if one day a few people come over fine, but as far as me planning dinners and shit at my house or parties it just doesnt cross my mind to do
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    of course, i'm not cooking if it's over 20, and if it's 20 people i'm doing very basic shit that explains itself or doesn't take much time (if they want me to cook/special request) if not i carefully cater. if it's under 10 i'll do some more exciting shit. definitely not in the business to drive myself crazy when guests are over. i really care about being there, and ultimate guest experience.

themed parties are exciting as hell, and i'm naturally very obsessed with decor/aesthetic/details.. like a variety of curated themed cocktails, cute decor that ties into the theme, photo ops, pintresty type of shit

anyways i have to plan a party for 25 in like a week, my brother and sister n law were hosting a pre wedding party for us (they offered, private dinner at a resto) but i just got word they had like a 3rd miscarriage last night. i'm not relying on them to feel any sort of happiness for us, so i said fuck it i'm taking matters in my own hands and frantically planning a party i didn't ask for, but now have guests from out of town coming to.

such is life .. all good

and i just don't half ass shit, as when my name is attached to something people naturally have high expectations. everything will be fine tho
    Got damn, prayers up to the bro and sister-in-law.

You got this shit, too easy for you. You are going to kill it.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Every year we have a nice BBQ. 30 ish people friends and family. I do the cooking. Burgers. Dogs. Chicken. Ribs. And a bunch of sides. Games. Music. Fun times. I love hosting but I hate the clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    what kinda games??
    they got amnesia

Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah a lot of my girls friends come over and chill here

Got neighbors that come by too and chill

Now me personally.. I only got 2 homies I ever brought over.. Iím not bringing too many niggas around here cuz I got paranoia about getting set up by niggas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

Mentioned
    4426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kinda games??
    Get you some corn hole

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings