Close

User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
  1. #61
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    79,584
    Mentioned
    2307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Twamp should host.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  2. #62
    Senior Member cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8,683
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Damn. It’s some real shit going on in here.

    I want to get Cody and Zyc in the same room for a discussion on spirituality vs finite realism.

    I feel like they coexist and what we currently see is only a small understanding of the larger picture.

    We dismiss the 100 million galaxies that exist in the infinite universe and say things like “I only believe in facts” lol. Facts vary from
    human to human.

    Let’s make this happen, or at the very least get on a podcast.
    the thing is i feel like i'm not extremely deep in that realm, i kind of pick and choose what i feel interested in (for me). i don't have much to say. maybe i got good intuation? idk. thats me being honest. i feel i'm so far behind on my spiritual journey for a woman. i feel like i'm at that time where i should be meditating, doing all types of practices, be a beam of extreme positivity, but i'm really not. compared to the women around me. i'm actually the most brash, and i've been called out for being closed off spiritually thats why i've never seen a ghost lol (my cousins new girl said this to me the 3rd time we had a conversation). i hate that bitch

    i know i have it in me, but i have a lot on my plate right now. i'm not some crystal, horoscope, mercury retrograde type of girl.

    i believe in something, and i am an optimist type of girl - i haven't discovered much beyond that

    so i wouldn't have much to say, other than I JUST KnOW
    they got amnesia

  3. #63
    Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,684
    Mentioned
    1356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    I feel like they coexist and what we currently see is only a small understanding of the larger picture.
    Real


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

  4. #64
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    32,390
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in regards to spiritual issues. Everyone has an idea of what it is. And its the reason they arent. Sure, technically anyone can be spiritual they just have to say it, follow some guidelines, follow a guru, sit a certain way, do this do that. Anyone can say they are spiritual, but the word is not the thing. Its just a word.

    and in regards to inner work. As long as you say "im not good now, i will be good after i do this" (which means over a period of time) you will just continue the game of becoming perpetually but never really change fundamentally. Youll just modify.... and stay the same fundamentally.
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

  5. #65
    Senior Member cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8,683
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think inner work is a gradual thing tho. aslong as you're always keeping it in mind. i don't think it's practical to think someone could leave everything and go on a pilgrimmage to rishikesh
    they got amnesia

  6. #66
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    32,390
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    i think inner work is a gradual thing tho. aslong as you're always keeping it in mind. i don't think it's practical to think someone could leave everything and go on a pilgrimmage to rishikesh
    me either, and its just as ridiculous. Its the same process. thinking to yourself "Im not good now, if i go to rishikesh, i will be better then/after". A time process. Inner time is thought moving from the past, altered by the present, through to the future. A movement from here to there. Im sad, i shouldnt be sad. (which takes time, your sad now, but youll become not sad) Moving from what is to what you think should be, your ideal, and you think it takes time.

    And thought is born from your experience/knowledge. So thought is trying to fix thought, but its the same broken thoughts that think its broken to begin with fixing the thoughts. Which leads to just modifying. But fundamentally no real change has happened. Just modification

    Im not saying im right or wrong. But dont just disagree or agree. Youre completely right, what do i know? who the hell is busta? but humans have a problem of always wanting to become something in the inner sense. They cant look at what is. The fact is youre sad. Not that you shouldnt be sad. Thats avoiding the issue. Not that youll be better later, thats avoiding the fact. Not meditating or having drugs to fix it. Thats escaping the fact.
    i think at least that part is obvious
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

  7. #67
    VIP Maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    13,948
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Whatevea yall want
    Maybe Aby in his shoebox so I can bury him next to my pet snake and then we'll all be together forever and ever and ever and ever

  8. #68
    I love this shit Vulgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    South Philly
    Posts
    23,145
    Mentioned
    1049 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Maybe Aby in his shoebox so I can bury him next to my pet snake and then we'll all be together forever and ever and ever and ever
    That's a gift for me too.
    Says alot about you if you ain't feeling us

  9. #69
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    79,584
    Mentioned
    2307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit thatís a gift for everyone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  10. #70
    The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,803
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I accept heightened intuition; I have that as well. Kind of feel people before you know them but not once has a planetary alignment or full moon been a consideration for it. I ignored my intuition on my ex, not because she was a Scorpio and not a good fit for a Leo, but because sheís a fuckin horrible person and Iím not. Granted, I am horrible, but never on purpose.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •