User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bambino di Agrigento Primo Playmaker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlbiininja View Post
    You don't need religion to be taught that. Especially when they've been manipulative fucks, practiced corruption, & helped cover up their child pedophilia. Treat them like any other criminal organization.

And if they're going to push politics make them pay taxes.
    Do not blaspheme the one true church.

The Pope > God

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollinaire Charisme View Post
    Do not blaspheme the one true church.

The Pope > God
    No worries that can blaspheme themselves as they've done repeatedly over the centuries.
    Excuse me! I just peed where your standing!

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has religion done really? And i dont mean charity drives and funding orphanages...

Tell me one single thing in 10000yrs that religion alone fixed/solved?

And i mean fundamentally in mankind. Things such as anger, hatred, violence, jealousy, greed, hate, war, insecurity, antagonism... the things that plague mankinds inner world daily since the beginning of man.. The fact i can mention those things means they havent ended in mankind.

Well how efficient is a method if it takes 10s if not hundreds of thousands of yrs to even begin to start working? Because it hasnt started yet... has it? Where?

religion has solved none of those things. If religion isnt supposed to then i dont see a point to it at all...
    If im incorrect show me where religion solved our daily mankind inner issues like jealousy, greed, hatred etc etc... you cannot because we both know right now those things exist in mankind. Nobody on the planet doesnt know jealousy, anger, hurt, insecurity. You can be romantic about it and say well one day... but im talking about right now. "One day" hasnt come in hundreds if not millions of yrs.

Im personally more concerned with life being good now. While my body is alive.

Weve been conditioned to be more worried about when were dead.

And you can try and say well Jim, hes good, he seems to have it all figured... and use that to superficially discredit the fact. But the fact is Jim has the same fundamental problems inside just like every human who exists...

Oh lol except jesus/buddha etc... but YOU are not them. We are humans with all the same fundamental problems since the beginning of time

Im not necessarily anti religion, like i think of it as anti- religion and im fighting back... it has just never been known to me why i should follow one, it really seems pointless to me.
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; 09-22-2022 at 05:31 AM.
    Every snowflake may be different, but theyre all prone to emotional meltdowns

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    What has religion done really? And i dont mean charity drives and funding orphanages...

Tell me one single thing in 10000yrs that religion alone fixed/solved?

And i mean fundamentally in mankind. Things such as anger, hatred, violence, jealousy, greed, hate, war, insecurity, antagonism... the things that plague mankinds inner world daily since the beginning of man.. The fact i can mention those things means they havent ended in mankind.

Well how efficient is a method if it takes 10s if not hundreds of thousands of yrs to even begin to start working? Because it hasnt started yet... has it? Where?

religion has solved none of those things. If religion isnt supposed to then i dont see a point to it at all...
    If im incorrect show me where religion solved our daily mankind inner issues like jealousy, greed, hatred etc etc... you cannot because we both know right now those things exist in mankind. Nobody on the planet doesnt know jealousy, anger, hurt, insecurity. You can be romantic about it and say well one day... but im talking about right now. "One day" hasnt come in hundreds if not millions of yrs.

Im personally more concerned with life being good now. While i live.

Weve been conditioned to be more worried about when were dead.

And you can try and say well Jim, hes good, he seems to have it all figured... and use that to superficially discredit the fact. But the fact is Jim has the same fundamental problems inside just like every human who exists...

Oh lol except jesus/buddha etc... but YOU are not them. We are humans with all the same fundamental problems since the beginning of time

Im not necessarily anti religion, like i think of it as anti- religion and im fighting back... it has never been known to me why i should follow one, it really seems pointless.
    without all the technical shit, it's human nature.

people need something to believe in
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And knowing it solves nothing, only scratches an itch, that bugs me. Lets me feel its superficialiality

Im just in the mind that for real change we need a totally new approach
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; 09-22-2022 at 05:35 AM.

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol @ it solves nothing.

That’s false.

Religion is the reason you’re here today, it’s the reason we are all here currently.

Every society has had a higher power of some sort, even primitive societies who weren’t plagued by Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.

Name one thing? Okay, you!

What the actual fak….

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its quite apparent i was specifically referring to mans inner issues and thing such as violence, anger, hatred, jealousy , war, insecurity etc etc

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its quite apparent i was specifically referring to mans inner issues and thing such as violence, anger, hatred, jealousy , war, insecurity etc etc
    Man, in all of their flaws have continued to move us forward. Most people do the right thing.

If more people did the wrong thing, then our system wouldn’t work and we would live in chaos and seize to exist as many civilizations before us.

If religion did not exist, we would not exist. Our civilization would have ended a long time ago imho.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    4488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I don’t disagree with the theme of your message, Busta. I understand what you’re saying and agree to an extent.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And knowing it solves nothing, only scratches an itch, that bugs me. Lets me feel its superficialiality

i think there is a new approach to it these days.. people are more reasonable with it.

what do you when you're sad, worried, or scared, or hoping, or wishing, or trying

do you numb those things with smoking whatever?

but you can't understand why someone would use 100s and thousands of years of wisdom and apply it to their life to help them and others instead?

i mean..
    they got amnesia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast