Close

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Anyone who stood in the way of her and my brothers love were susceptible to being off’d. She shot you my brothers room with an AR 15 (though could not prove it was her but my bro knows she has an AR, go figure), she’s broke in and jump my brother and his new gf with a bunch of goons etc.

Then I find out that he’s been sneaking her in and out the window (my mom told me
    and he reluctantly confirmed).

Talk about loving and living drama

My mom has a restraining order on her atm
    @Resilient, do you recall an innocent little Latina that was with my brother at my engagement party? Yeah, not innocent.
    holy shit lol. It's always the crazy ones that look sweet and innocent. Your brother's probably terrified of NOT letting her in.

She's in SF? You want me to call an uncle?

Mentioned
    4463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    holy shit lol. It's always the crazy ones that look sweet and innocent. Your brother's probably terrified of NOT letting her in.

She's in SF? You want me to call an uncle?
    Lmao the way she move, an uncle might be HER uncle

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    4463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I think I would have higher expectations actually but I'm not 100%. There's a different kind of trust with a best friend of years or decades than with an SO you've shacked up with after a few years. I think most women would probably feel the opposite though and cut the man's brakes.

I asked the question because one of my brothers just went through something like this but the cheating was real (not texting) and had been going on for a couple years. He was more pissed at his best friend and I'm the only one in the family who understood that. Maybe I just don't have a lot of faith in so's or maybe I don't bond with friends as easily so when I do it's a big deal. I'm not sure but I'm probably all backward and abnormal
    Damn see that hits different, a couple years and there was probably an instance where those three were all in the same space and the two were probably having a laugh behind your bros back. That’s a different ball game and changes the overall answer. That necessitates a slaughter, respectfully .

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who'd be so stupid?? I'll kill her myself!

Loyalty. Perfect word. I think I'd expect more loyalty from my best friend which is probably why I assume that would hurt more. Although who knows how you'd react unless something like that actually happens.
    Old high school girlfriend. I’m not mad about it. I checked in on her about 8 or 9 years ago she was still living at home not doing much with her life. Her parents were cool and kept in touch and when I became an officer, they both reached out to congratulate me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You’ll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who stood in the way of her and my brothers love were susceptible to being off’d. She shot you my brothers room with an AR 15 (though could not prove it was her but my bro knows she has an AR, go figure), she’s broke in and jump my brother and his new gf with a bunch of goons etc.

Then I find out that he’s been sneaking her in and out the window (my mom told me
    and he reluctantly confirmed).

Talk about loving and living drama

My mom has a restraining order on her atm
    @Resilient, do you recall an innocent little Latina that was with my brother at my engagement party? Yeah, not innocent.
    I do not! Damn man. I like crazy but that’s out of line.

Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    Old high school girlfriend. I’m not mad about it. I checked in on her about 8 or 9 years ago she was still living at home not doing much with her life. Her parents were cool and kept in touch and when I became an officer, they both reached out to congratulate me.

See? She figured out she ruined her life the day she cheated on you and now she sits there waiting for your forgiveness

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh I see where you're coming from now. I gets it

That's super mature, I'm impressed. I could delete the SO no problem but I'd have a hard time letting the BFF off easy
    I came from a different family dynamic, I grew up watching my mom and dad be business partners, and best friends. They did everything together so that set the precedent of what I’m attracted to in a romantic partner. It may not be the norm by western standards though. Fuck a bff, I expect them to be selfish and self serving. Regardless of the bond.
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See? She figured out she ruined her life the day she cheated on you and now she sits there waiting for your forgiveness
    That or she was always trash and I unknowingly was slumming it because she gave it up pretty easy to me and wore short skirts. I should’ve known.

Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn see that hits different, a couple years and there was probably an instance where those three were all in the same space and the two were probably having a laugh behind your bros back. That’s a different ball game and changes the overall answer. That necessitates a slaughter, respectfully .
    I agree. His wife and I were close-ish, I was pisssssed. Funny thing is he and his bff's wife have rebounded with each other and couldn't be happier lol

Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    That or she was always trash and I unknowingly was slumming it because she gave it up pretty easy to me and wore short skirts. I should’ve known.
    At least she dressed smart? Those short skirts make giving it up easily, easy

so I've been told

Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    I came from a different family dynamic, I grew up watching my mom and dad be business partners, and best friends. They did everything together
    I love this, it sounds like they were very happy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast